View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #120
monkeyman
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPLovecraft View Post
When you write Ken King's a "dick and a bully" with nothing to back it up other than it's something your buddies told you, yeah, it's extraordinary; extraordinarily defamatory.

Claiming someone else needs to present some type of evidence to refute it when you have nothing to prove it yourself is asinine. You're a guy on the internet saying crap about someone offline with nothing to actually defend you're saying. Not exactly a rarity, so I'd say his eye-rolling reaction to what you said was entirely appropriate.
I didn't say he was, i stated i was told he was. big difference. I also know the stories behind some of the things he's done and to who. there is no way that he or anyone could refute what happened. I can't be held libel for the truth.

if someones going to comment back to me with "Here we go..." and nothing further to say, then yes, i think they definitely should share any experience they've had that contradicts what i said.
and yes, i'll repeat it. from what iv'e heard, KK is a dick and a bully!

Last edited by monkeyman; 02-20-2013 at 07:26 PM.
monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote