View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #27
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Glad MacDonald is getting the start today. Irving was just unacceptably shaky in his last couple games. I have a feeling we haven't heard the last from him, but it just didn't look good up here.

Not sure who is going to play defense on the 3rd pairing. My guess is Babchuk and Sarich as Smith had some problems last game and I don't think the coaching staff trusts Butler at the moment. Babchuk played well enough in his first game back to continue playing.

Comeau at center, eh? This is probably more as a wake up call for Iggy and Glencross to play a more complete game or they're going to be stuck with 3rd line minutes and a poor center. I wouldn't be shocked to see Horak play with them as he had a solid first game back.

My projected lines:

Cammalleri-Tanguay-Hudler
Cervenka-Stajan-Stempniak
Glencross-Horak-Iginla --->*Comeau starts the game here and gets 3 shifts before the change.
Comeau-Begin-Jackman *Horak starts at center here.

Bouwmeester-Giordano
Wideman-Brodie
Babchuk-Sarich

MacDonald

With this lineup the Flames work hard and get a 4-2 win. Cervenka, Brodie, Stempniak, and Cammalleri for the Flames...Benn and Eakin for the Stars.