View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #63
The Big Chill
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Rodgers was very open when he was hired about saying that this was going to be a long term project, and FSG seemed to be ok with that. It was a pretty tough situation to walk into, with a lot of money spent on useless players the last couple years. That coupled with Rodgers mistake of not getting help up front at the end of last window has really left us with a thin squad. Hopefully we will see some more spending as we manage to offload the likes of Carroll and Cole and others.

Personally I really like Rodgers. I like that he has a vision for how he wants the team to play, which is something we haven't had since Rafa. I also really like how he has handled our talented youngsters. We have generally played quite well this season, we just still really lack finish. Even just adding one more goal scorer to his team could completely change us (although we have been saying that for a few years now).

I'm still very confident that Rodgers is the right manager for us, and I hope he gets the time and support to turn this thing around.
The Big Chill is offline   Reply With Quote