View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #29
JerzeeGirl
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio View Post
In the comics they see the chopper go down while they are at the prison and go to investigate. Rick, Michonne, & Glenn are captured by the governor. That's the first time you see him. He chops off Rick's hand, rapes Michonne, beats Glenn and makes him watch/listen to what he's doing to Michonne. That's how he finds out about the prison.

I thought the zombie wall was in the comics as well and I think we'll see the daughter later. That's, imo, why the "doctor" is experimenting on them, studying them. I am also of the opinion that the "doctor" will mirror the sociopath that killed Herschel's daughters in the prison...he'll be "that guy".
I'm thinking that the woman doctor who was treating Andrea at the start of the episode will be the sympathetic doctor like in the comics & agree that the weird surgeon is likely to be the crazy creeper psychopath that we originally saw in the comics at the prison.

The whole tea thing is so curious to me - on the Talking Dead they made it sound like it was just an inside joke with one of the writers but I wonder if there won't be something more sinister too.

I'm waiting to see if they really do settle in at the prison, plant crops etc before being forced to leave. I can see the confrontation between Rick & the Governor being the climax for this season altho it's possible that they won't get there with how much ground they have to cover still this season.
JerzeeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote