View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:
Flames kidney stones suck

I know I have gall stones and need to have my gall bladder removed. But being a full time student and working at the courtyard by Marriott I make too much for government assistance and too little to afford my own so I've been putting it off until I graduate next year.

The pain from the Gall stones is unbareable, It is amazing how it can just cripple you. Now I've never had kidney stones before, but Friday I was super constipated and apparently during that ordeal I must have shook the stone loose. I was at work and around 6pm I was feeling some serious discomfort but wasn't anything I couldn't deal with. I was checking in guest and just hiding the pain. The pain finally got so bad that when I was checking in one of our regulars and former Tide player (football weekend) I just got real sweaty and then I don't remember what happened next but apparently I passed out, fell backwards and punched a hole in the wall with my head.

My boss told me that the tide player ran behind to make sure I was still breathing and he rushed me to the ER where I woke up a few times but I was in so much pain. I was given toradol and Morphine for the pain and that barely took off the edge. The DR took me into the radiology department and got a CT scan to find a 3.5mm stone about 4cm above my bladder, I staying in the ER until midnight still not yet passing the stone but it did get to my bladder.

I went home and slept until 5pm Saturday and when I woke up I feel like someone beat the holy piss out of me. This is something I don't wish on anyone.

But the worst part about all of this was that I was dreaming that the NHL lockout was over and for some weird reason I was drafted this year and then I woke up...

Kidney stones suck...