View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #82
valo403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinaz View Post
This is not pulling the race card? Do you recall any other president bringing up "your kids look like mine" when tragedy occurs? He is saying I am one of you, my kids are black and if I had a son he would look like him. It is already a race issue, why make it more. Just say this has the appearance of a race related crime and I have my best people working on it. There is no reason to further frame this with race. Isn't the goal of race relations to be fair no matter what the appearance? When you are saying you look like me you appear to be taking a side.

You would think he would have learned his lesson from the Professor incident when he called the cops stupid before he even knew what happened because the professor was black. Now with the shooter actually being Hispanic... he can only lose, now he has the appearance of siding with one minority over the other.
It's a fricking factual statement. If he had a son he would like like him.

I love people like you who like to pretend that race isn't an issue in this country. Crawl back under your rock and bury yourself a little deeper.
valo403 is offline   Reply With Quote