Jimmy Stang
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet Flame View Post
Norwich have equalised with 8 min left.

Hope they hold on!

Lovin the NLD!
Oh man - what a day. Unfortunately the result wasn't a win, but Norwich had a good match and deserved at least a point. In typical Norwich fashion, they never really seemed out of it, and they actually had the better of the chances.

When Norwich tied it up, Carrow Road just went nuts. I was sitting behind the goal where Holt scored (although a bit back). But Manchester United, although they didn't have their best game, sure showed their quality when pressing for the eventual winner. You could just sense that the switch had been flipped on and they knew what they had to do. They woke up and managed to win in injury time.

Man Utd also had a good number of away supporters, which always makes for a lively atmosphere. I love the banter (in song) that goes back and forth between the different sides. My tickets for the Wigan game in a couple of weeks are just one section over from the away fans, so that should be fun.

A win or a draw would have been the icing on the cake, but it was still a good effort and it was neat to see some of the big names like Giggs, Scholes, Nani, etc. and even Fergie in person, even though I'm not a Man U fan. De Gea is as small as he looks on TV. Haha.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmy Stang For This Useful Post: