View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #216
flames_fan13
First Line Centre

Exp:

Well I chose the wrong game to go for my first game of the season, didn't even get to see the first 3 goals due to traffic and parking. The team didn't really start creating any offensive pressure till the third period and even then probably only had 2 scoring chances the whole game. Leblond did try to get the team into it with some physical play late in the second. There wasn't much positives in the first 2 periods from any player but will try to describe what i saw from some players in the 3rd.

Sylvester had some offensive plays but really needs to learn when to shoot the puck instead of feeding it off and going for a pretty play. Wilson looked good on the PP but didn't really notice much of him in the defensive zone. I think Byron was responsible for the 5th goal with a weak pass in the offensive zone creating a 2-1, a bad decision especially when the heat had 5 forwards on the ice. Horak looked okay for most of the game considering it was his first game down on this stint and his second game in as many nights. Proabably could have played the 2-1 better but probably shouldn't have been put in that situation.

Also from what I saw tonight, glad Aliu and Kolanos aren't available to play for the Flames. Kolanos seemed invisible tonight and Aliu really needs to learn some discipline. He seemed to be arguing with ref a couple times.

Probably should mention the final was 5-0

Last edited by flames_fan13; 01-26-2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Added final score
flames_fan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flames_fan13 For This Useful Post: