Thread: Conan
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #439
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm still 3 episodes behind, but I thought last week's Conan (so far anyway) was pretty solid. I'm right in the middle of "a Hangover actor per night" week, the one with Bradley Cooper & the guy from Bridesmaides was decent.

Just wanted to say though, is it just me or is Conan starting to seem a lot older? You can def tell he's not the youngster I remember growing up (obviously). It was kinda weird when he panicked and refused to do the facebook bed shot with that 19 year old girl. I get where he's coming from, but its not like they would be simulating sex or anything, they'd just be lying next to each other for 2 seconds. He made it all awkward when he bailed, chill out a bit.

Also, both Bradley Cooper and the Irish guy each had kind of a dirty story, nothing terrible though. And Conan nipped both right in the bud immediately. They were def dirty, but nothing even close to too hot for TV, especially on TBS. Maybe after 17 years of NBC he just can't get their old rules out of his head, but he needs to relax a bit with stuff like that. Maybe he's just becoming an old prude.

All of that isn't meant to trash him or anything, I still love the guy and watch him almost every night. I've just noticed he's getting older and definitely lamer when it comes to the sexytime department.
Sainters7 is online now   Reply With Quote