Thread: Conan
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #320
Flabbibulin
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
Yesterday's Conan's the first bad one I've seen in awhile. Monologue wasn't funny, skit wasn't funny, guests weren't funny...just a bad all around episode. Matthew Perry seems like kind of a dick, I didn't think he'd be like that. He definitely wasn't even remotely funny (despite trying to be), which kind of surprised me actually. The show's been gold lately, I guess they were due for a stinker.

I'm surprised when the Situation came out that Conan didn't make a pitch to get that Jersey Shore-esque guy from his crew to try to get him on JS, since he had mentioned that was his goal a month or two ago. Maybe he tried before and it didn't work out so they just let it go by the wayside.

Interested to see Jason Sudekis tonight, never really cared about him before but he's been growing on me on SNL lately.
I think the TBS Conan has been a huge disappointment- I haven't given up yet on the show and have been hoping things will turn around.

Its much more than not having any of the old routines and skits, but that doesn't help- seems as though conan is just going through the motions.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I don't think conan should have ever left late night.
Flabbibulin is offline   Reply With Quote