View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
metallicat
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Looking for some help with a website

My dad and a couple other people run a draft for the Masters golf tournament. You pick 15 players, it costs 20 bucks, and whoever has the most "earnings" for the tournament wins. Last year, I made a website for the draft, but it was pretty elementary. I don't want it to be anything extravagant, but there is one thing I need it to do, and I don't know how to do it.

I have the website through Go Daddy, and just use their website builder, or whatever it is. What I need is to be able to have all golfers in the tournament available on my website, in a checkbox format, and for the entrants to select their 15 guys, and submit their list that way. How do I go about this? When the list gets submitted through email, I would like to be able to just copy and paste the list straight into Microsoft Excel. Is there an easy way to do this?

Edit - Any if anyone is interested in joining the draft, you can. www.mastersdraft.com Winner took home over 1000 last year.