View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #49
Kipper is King
Pants Tent

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyntangs View Post
Hey quick question...my friend came into 2 tickets today and then later found 2 others. So he wants to sell off his original 2 tickets and just get his money back (no interest in using other outlets to scalp them). But the kicker is he wants all his money back including all the fees, I haven't read throughout the whole forum, is he allowed to sell the tickets including the fees or he must sell them for the face value? Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Quote:
No additional fees (Ticketmaster fees, delivery fees, convience fees) may be charged or passed on (since we can't know if you actually paid these fees or not).
You must detail exactly where they are including the colour. This is extremely important as it will be used to determine the price you can charge for your ticket.
Only the Door Price Including GST & SFPFF or less can be charged for tickets. Any amount or fees above those prices cannot be charged. We don't have the resources to check each sale to see if the service charges are valid or not in each case.
I would possibly be interested in buying that pair, FYI.