View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #20
arloiginla
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
On the subject of good and bad buyers, has the topic of creating a good/bad buyers thread ever come up?

Another forum I post on does it and it is a great way to keep tabs on prospective buyers/sellers, and not just for tix either.

It worked on a +1/-1 kind of system. Someone backs out of tickets they get a -1. When transactions go well they get a +1.

I sell a lot of tickets on CP for Flames games and have to sift through a fair number of PMs, lots of times from posters without many posts. I think it would be helpful to keep track of who is reliable and who isnt'.
That's a fantastic idea. When someone PMs me usually the first thing I check is to see how active they are on the forum. Then I usually leave my phone number and tell them to call...it is a lot easier to be a dickwad and back out on a deal when hiding behind your computer...harder to do over the phone especially since I then have your number and can always call back.

I wish we had red and blue squares back.

Or maybe we just have a thread dedicated to reporting posters who acted in bad faith.
arloiginla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arloiginla For This Useful Post: