View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #58
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah_Baby View Post
I didn't mind the Han Solo trilogy by AC Crispin. Except the backstory they have for Boba Fett is now out of date thanks to AotC.
The worst for the whole Boba Fett/Mandalorian stuff is Karen Traviss, who has quit writing star wars books.

In the whole Lecacy of the Force book series, any of the ones written by her made the Madalorains into indestructable super heroes who would one on one kick the crap out of any Jedi Knight.

I get that people were pissed that Boba Fett went out like a clown in return of the Jedi. but they've raised him to mythic proportions in the EU where you can just shake your head at his apparent superiority.

I guess he must have drank too much Blue Mile in Jedi to allow himself to be cornholed by a blind guy and an inexperienced Jedi Kight.

As an add on the Dark Lord Trilogy Labyrinth of Evil, Revenge of the Sith and Dark Lord the rise of Darth Vader, three books that cover the immediate before, during and after Revenge of the Sith was probably the best series of books in the EU and really expanded on Skywalkers turn to Vader and how he gained his power.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 06-23-2010 at 10:25 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote