View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #26
FlamingInfinity
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Ended up getting my Blackberry last night, and there was some sort of weird wording or something. They wanted me to re-sign a new contract in order to get the $250 + 3 months free deal. Whatever. In the end, I got the 8330, and the whole thing ended up coming to about $400 with a 3 year warranty. So the way I look at it is that I paid for the warranty, and the 3 months free will pay for the phone. Not a bad deal I suppose.

I'm having quite a bit of fun throwing some apps onto it, Ticketmaster, FB, UberTwitter... The only real frustrating thing is the scrollball. Not so much of a fan. Wanted a touchpad, but it would have set me back another $200, which is meh.

In love with BBM, and I find it a lot better than texting now, but maybe that's just me.

Madman, I haven't checked, but it might depend on your contract length remaining. Give them a call, and you should be able to work something out, $200 off a Blackberry or something.

I also found out today that the 'new' Curve, the 8530 is out on Telus, and IMO, looks like poo.
Giordano: He plays for the oilers, enough said.

Last edited by FlamingInfinity; 01-19-2010 at 07:04 PM.
FlamingInfinity is offline   Reply With Quote