View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 08:44 AM   #89
Bobblehead
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
Just curious but what did they ever decide with the honor and honor marks? I thought with the new patch they would be turfed but when I logged in tonight to check they were still there. Do you have to load the expansion for it to reset?

I play maybe 3-5 hours a week. Not a ton of time invested as I have a 65 druid, 60 hunter, 51 rogue, 31 lock and a 19 priest over the span of 3 years. The one thing I am enjoying a lot since the patch is my hunter with devilsaur...good times.
I'm not sure if it is only in Northrend, but there seems to be a bit of a bug where devilsaur pets return to full size up there. I have seen at least 2 full sized pets. I thought it was from the pet biscuits you get with the CE, but those are only for the non-combat pets and my friends hunter said he didn't do anything, it just got big.
—Daniel J. Boorstin, historian, former Librarian of Congress
"But the Senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity"
—WKRP in Cincinatti
Bobblehead is offline   Reply With Quote