PDA

View Full Version : Good old fashioned butt-whoopin'

calf
08-13-2004, 07:55 PM
Currently 46-3 for BC. Casey Printers pulled with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd after going 19-21, 303 yards and 4 TDs. Wynn gets a TD toss on the next drive (30 yards off the fumble, but still).

3 games into the season, McManus looked like a new man, getting his 16th or 17th wind, throwing darts like nobody's business - my early pick for MVP. Now Printers looks like that guy.

Hopefully Tommy Jones takes over that spot in the last half of the season.

calgaryred
08-13-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm really impressed with BC. As of two weeks ago my predictions for the Grey Cup were B.C vs Toronto. I just saw Toronto somehow pulling out the upset against Montreal. Now with Damon Allen gone B.C should be playing Montreal. I like Printers he's at this point looking like the new uprising star QB of the league.

Sylvanfan
08-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Well Printers has some good receivers to work with in B.C. and people in Calgary should know as well as anyone that Wally Buono is as good as they come in finding quarterbacks and working with them. I think the key for B.C. is that now that Carl Kidd is back the defence is much stronger. Unless B.C. shoots themselves in the foot they should be able to run away with the West Division from here.

moon
08-14-2004, 01:55 PM
Man BC is looking really good lately. Printers seems to have settled in a the starter. I still think they have a few suspect players in the secondary that can be taken advantage of but right they are playing the best football in the West and perhaps in the Cfl as a whole.

monty_
08-14-2004, 04:27 PM
yeah, printers is doing great, but geroy simon has made unbelievable catches (4 TD catches against hamilton) and now leads the CFL in that category.

it seems printers and simon may be the duo of the season, i'd put my money on a BC vs. Montreal final this year.