PDA

View Full Version : Robson webcam

Jayems
02-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Nice to see everyone going crazy. Has sound, too. Check it out:

http://www.yougottabehere.ca/new_events_centre/robson_square_live_concerts_and_entertainment

minnow
02-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Those 200 protesters don't stand a chance! Dumb a$$es.

tripin_billie
02-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks. That is great for us that aren't able to be up in Vancouver or even Canada right now. Looks like so much fun. What an Olympics!

jar_e
02-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Dan_02 and myself were down there this past week and it was unbelievable. Hard to compare I've ever been apart of.

FlamingInfinity
02-28-2010, 10:32 PM
I was there for the game today. So much fun. Everyone was on edge waiting for those final minutes to tick down. Then they scored. A collective sigh, and some dreadful thoughts later, we all collected ourselves, and tried to play fortune teller.

I didn't see the Crosby goal at all until a couple hours ago. I heard shouting and jumping up and down, and things went from there. Such a blast. Hugs, high-fives, shouts of glee. It didn't matter who you were, how old one was, where you came from or anything. If you were wearing red and white, you were family. I have NEVER seen anything quite like this afternoon, and I want more.

Winsor_Pilates
02-28-2010, 10:35 PM
I watched at a friends place and then spilled onto Granville and Robson. It was insane, we started out as a group of 15 and by the end everyone was separated.
Like the red mile on steroids.

Infamous1
02-28-2010, 10:39 PM
The camera on the right is pretty sweet.....sounds like DnB playing with a huge crowd watching.