PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch V.2

vodafone_b
01-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi all,

I am interested in getting the iPod touch. But just wondering about the V.2 release, which includes the 4 extra applications released during MacWorld couple of weeks ago (stocks, google maps, notes, weather etc.) I know the older version of the Touch will require a $20 fee to download the 4 new programs on iTunes. Does anyone know if the new ones, such as the ones selling on the Apple online store now, will already include the new programs? On the Apple online store it is advertising with the above mentioned programs, but it is not really clear if it is already included. (I am planning to buy on the Online store since there's free engraving and free shipping) Any info will be appreciated! thanks!

llama64
01-27-2008, 03:46 PM
The Touch you can buy now includes the new apps as far as I know.

Rathji
01-27-2008, 03:55 PM
IIRC, according to the Apple press release @ macworld, If they dont include the software, it will be a 20$ discount on the retail price.

Kipper is King
01-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Yup, if you order from Apple, they will definitely be included. And the ipod touch is just a spectacular device! It's gonna get even better once third party applications officially come out in February!

By the way- Google Maps is one of my favourite things about the ipod touch! It works great!