PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Holiday Issues

foofighter15
01-09-2008, 03:51 PM
I know we all know that there were issues over the holiday season. But what exactly were they.
I don't know if the issues I experienced were from the over usage or if it was the replacement Xbox. Mainly because I am still having these problems.
For me, I would be online for about 20 minutes, with a good connection, and then I would get disconnected everytime. Also, I could not get my NAT open anymore either. I know how to do it, but it wouldn't work
What did you guys face, and should I get my replacement xbox replaced?

Shawnski
01-09-2008, 05:20 PM
http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=52425

Still the same issues are occurring. Some days better than others. Now that all the kids are back in school, I anticipate it to be quite a bit better during daytime use, and somewhat better during peak evening and weekend use.

Not sure what you mean by "NAT", but then again I have had a long day and the brain is now officially offline.

FlamesPuck12
01-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Which game do you play online then get disconnected? It might also be a router problem.

foofighter15
01-09-2008, 06:12 PM
its not the router. i know that for a fact, and its all the games

foofighter15
01-11-2008, 03:46 PM
so did no one else have the issues?

CRXguy
01-11-2008, 04:13 PM
only for call of duty 4.

foofighter15
01-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Ok figure this one out for me. Before I said I know its not my router because there was no issue with my Live connection before I sent my XBox in for repairs. I changed nothing, and had no problems with my computer connection.
Now that I have my "new" xbox Live suddenly doesn't work? I took my xbox to my buddies house and the connection worked fine.
What's the problem, how do I fix it?