PDA

View Full Version : RRSP's, Investing, Socially Responsible Investing and Insurance

Slava
01-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Well with the RRSP season basically upon us I thought that I should note that I am an independent financial planner and always looking to take on new clients. I am not linked to a bank or investment firm and thus my recommendations are independent as well.

As far as RRSP's go I can help you with normal RRSP plans, as well as RRSP loans, and strategies to maximize contributions if it fits your needs. Regarding investments in general I can provide you with ways to minimize your tax burden and strategies to reduce your tax payable in an ongoing basis. We have access to an enormous breadth of investments in all different sectors.

I have to mention as well that more and more we are focusing on Socially Responsible Investments. While this is not our sole business, it is a cause that I believe in whole-heartedly! This might be known to you as "green" investing or "sustainable" investing.

Finally I have to conclude with insurance. I am a fully licensed agent in Alberta and can help you with life, disability and critical illness coverage. I am not a product pusher at all, but the fact is that insurance is necessary to protect oneself in todays society.

If there are any areas that you would like further information on you can review this at our website: www.m3financial.com (http://www.m3financial.com) or email me at victor@m3financial.com. Of course you can also PM me!

ricosuave
01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Are you personally based in Calgary?

Slava
01-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Are you personally based in Calgary?

Yes I am. I do have clients through out Southern Alberta though, primarily in Lethbridge and area (other than Calgary).

Rathji
01-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Went to see Slava last week for an RESP for my daughter, was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again, will be contacting you for RRSP in a month or so!