PDA

View Full Version : The Concourse..

Wookie
07-29-2004, 12:23 AM
Hehe, it's not that bad. But before there were two boards I visited "Off Topic" and "Calgary Flames" I never once went in the "stamps" out of pure dislike for football so I pretended it wasn't there.

With those being the only two places it seemed fine to visit the flames one, and the off topic as a flames fan looking for anything else. However with a name like the concourse I feel like I'm in a real message board like area, increasing my nerdyness exponentially. It almost fits with an adult chat room which (I've heard from other people) contains things like, the lounge, the bar, the lobby, the back door, the hotel room.. and fianlly the sex cauldren... "whoa sex cauldren, I thought they closed that place" hahaha..

Nice board though, good work scottie, and any of the team that assisted!

Reggie Dunlop
07-29-2004, 03:27 AM
"The Concourse" was my doing one late night in Test Stage when I couldn't come up with anything more clever. I'm kind of surprised it passed the Beta stage without Bingo slapping me upside the head for being pretentious.

We could change it back to "Off Topic Board." Less inspired but generally more specific.

Dirty Mr. Clean
07-29-2004, 03:44 AM
Funny story Reggie. I not suprised you called it Edmonton where all the junk posts are made.