PDA

View Full Version : Duke fans rejoice

T@T
12-18-2007, 08:02 PM
After 11 long years in development it finally looks like Duke Nukem Forever is going to be released, tomorrow 3DRealms is releasing a teaser vid, it has been said for the last 5-6 years that Duke media would not be shown until 3-4 months before release date.
This should be a kick@ss game.

http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=50457

http://www.shacknews.com/images/image-o-matic.x?/images/sshots/Screenshot/8915/8915_4768484983d88_preview.jpg

theJuice
12-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Man, this has been a crazy year for games being announced that have been either on the backburner for a long time, or been longly awaited.

First the annoucement of beloved fan favorite StarCraft, and then another sweet game for me, Street Fighter 4, and now Duke. Though I must admit, the first 2 made me quite literally cream my pants, Duke doesn't really do anything for me. But still, shocking to say the least.

arsenal
12-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Really?? Duke is going to be released? How is 3D Realms still in business? What was the last game they released?

Well, if and when it is finally released, it should be fun. I still like the quake series more than the duke series though.

T@T
12-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Man, this has been a crazy year for games being announced that have been either on the backburner for a long time, or been longly awaited.

First the annoucement of beloved fan favorite StarCraft, and then another sweet game for me, Street Fighter 4, and now Duke. Though I must admit, the first 2 made me quite literally cream my pants, Duke doesn't really do anything for me. But still, shocking to say the least.

Either your too young to remember or you just don't like first person shooters, Duke3d was incredible in it's day, online play was a hoot.

T@T
12-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Really?? Duke is going to be released? How is 3D Realms still in business? What was the last game they released?

Well, if and when it is finally released, it should be fun. I still like the quake series more than the duke series though.

I don't think they developed any games since Duke3d (15 years?) but they produced a few titles that made big bucks, 2 Max Payne games and Prey come to mind.

CaptainCrunch
12-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Duke was so far ahead of any other first person shooter game that it wasn't even funny. And how many of us in the middle of a kill fest would strut up to a stripper, hand her a 5 dollar bill and order her to dance while bullets were wizzing around your head.

Online and network play was awesome. At the time no other game had things like laser trip mines, and jet packs and three dimensions of fighting.

I remember one round of network play where I saw a shaded window, and I laid down about 50 of the remote detonated bombs, then I stood there and waited for an opponent to spot me and give chase. I ran down the hall and turned around as he jumped through the window to chase me, then when I was sure that he had a good look at me, I pushed the detonator and parts of him flew about 50 yards.

What a terrific and funny game.

I also remember before you faced the last boss, Duke growled "I'm going to rip off your head and sh$t down your neck". Then after you beat it, Duke walked up tore off its head sat down, unfolded a newspaper and started whistling as the scene faded to black.

Couch Potter
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM
And how many of us in the middle of a kill fest would strut up to a stripper, hand her a 5 dollar bill and order her to dance while bullets were wizzing around your head.

Only the nerds who dont have the balls to see a real stripper in real life?

anyways, glad to finally see this game finished

CaptainCrunch
12-18-2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szqao-LUzbM&feature=related

If this is for real, it does look pretty cool.

RougeUnderoos
12-18-2007, 08:51 PM

Good point. Not all of us are cool enough to give money to strippers though, so go easy.

CaptainCrunch
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM

Why would I give a stripper money, I was savin it for your mamma!!!! :eek::D

psicodude
12-18-2007, 09:07 PM
I have heard this song too many times before. I will believe it when I see it.

T@T
12-18-2007, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szqao-LUzbM&feature=related

If this is for real, it does look pretty cool.
Thats the trailer they released in 2001, they scraped it and started over on a new game engine.

In 2001 that looked good (graphics wise) but it wouldn't hold up today, gameplay looked fun though.

T@T
12-18-2007, 09:13 PM
I have heard this song too many times before. I will believe it when I see it.
Ummm, pretty sure they wouldn't release that screenshot and teaser vid tomorrow if it wasn't close to being ready considering there has a been media blackout for 6 years and 3DRealms has publicly said..."AREA 51, NO MEDIA TILL IT'S READY"

You'll see this game in 2008...mark my words.

Couch Potter
12-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Why would I give a stripper money, I was savin it for your mamma!!!! :eek::D

lol, oh *SNAP* :bag:

but you'll have to leave the parent's basement first :whistle:

CaptainCrunch
12-18-2007, 09:39 PM
lol, oh *SNAP* :bag:

but you'll have to leave the parent's basement first :whistle:

After you.

I like it here, its rent free, and my mother always irons my klingon costume before I go out and play D + D with my friends. And when I get home she makes me hot chocolate with two marshmallows.

Your mamma on the other hand drains a mean bottle of peach schnapps
:blink:

psicodude
12-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Ummm, pretty sure they wouldn't release that screenshot and teaser vid tomorrow if it wasn't close to being ready considering there has a been media blackout for 6 years and 3DRealms has publicly said..."AREA 51, NO MEDIA TILL IT'S READY"

You'll see this game in 2008...mark my words.

Oh I would love to see the game come out as much as the next guy. I am just skeptical I guess. It would not surprise me to see 3DRealms get gobbled up by EA in 3 months, and they put the project on hold....again. I'm not making a statement about the stability of 3DRealms or anything, just saying this has been the kind of thing that has blocked this game for almost a decade now.

Hemi-Cuda
12-19-2007, 01:04 AM
Duke was so far ahead of any other first person shooter game that it wasn't even funny. And how many of us in the middle of a kill fest would strut up to a stripper, hand her a 5 dollar bill and order her to dance while bullets were wizzing around your head.

Online and network play was awesome. At the time no other game had things like laser trip mines, and jet packs and three dimensions of fighting.

I remember one round of network play where I saw a shaded window, and I laid down about 50 of the remote detonated bombs, then I stood there and waited for an opponent to spot me and give chase. I ran down the hall and turned around as he jumped through the window to chase me, then when I was sure that he had a good look at me, I pushed the detonator and parts of him flew about 50 yards.

What a terrific and funny game.

I also remember before you faced the last boss, Duke growled "I'm going to rip off your head and sh$t down your neck". Then after you beat it, Duke walked up tore off its head sat down, unfolded a newspaper and started whistling as the scene faded to black.

ahaha, i had completely forgotten about that. one of the best endings to a video game ever made

T@T
12-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Oh I would love to see the game come out as much as the next guy. I am just skeptical I guess. It would not surprise me to see 3DRealms get gobbled up by EA in 3 months, and they put the project on hold....again. I'm not making a statement about the stability of 3DRealms or anything, just saying this has been the kind of thing that has blocked this game for almost a decade now.

After doing a little research that wont happen, the game is in the stable of Take-Two Interactive who are the folks who produce Grand theft auto and lots of other big hits, they paid something like $20 million for the rights of DNF a long time ago, not likely even EA has the power or will to scoup up this title.

Couch Potter
12-19-2007, 08:01 AM
After you.

I like it here, its rent free, and my mother always irons my klingon costume before I go out and play D + D with my friends. And when I get home she makes me hot chocolate with two marshmallows.

Your mamma on the other hand drains a mean bottle of peach schnapps
:blink:

oh lord... not the mama jokes...

D + D sounds fun, but while you're playing that, I've got a different kind of roleplaying game for your mom ;)
What size does she need for a nurse's outfit?

psicodude
12-19-2007, 08:30 AM
After doing a little research that wont happen, the game is in the stable of Take-Two Interactive who are the folks who produce Grand theft auto and lots of other big hits, they paid something like $20 million for the rights of DNF a long time ago, not likely even EA has the power or will to scoup up this title.

I did not know that. That is actually a really positive sign for not only the game being released, but that they will keep the original "spirit" of the game. ;)

Muta
12-19-2007, 08:39 AM
oh lord... not the mama jokes...

D + D sounds fun, but while you're playing that, I've got a different kind of roleplaying game for your mom ;)
What size does she need for a nurse's outfit?

Ask her American Gladiator boyfriend.

Bobblehead
12-19-2007, 08:47 AM
As has been mentioned, DNF has released teasers before only to delay things.

With a game that has won as many vapourware awards as DNF, I'll believe it when I see it on store shelves.

Although, rumour has it that there is more info after the intro at Zombo.com (http://www.zombo.com/)

dubc80
12-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Duke 3D had some of the best quotes ever!

Including....

"You're an inspiration for birth control!"
"Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum.."
"What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum sucking algae eater?"

mykalberta
12-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Duke must have the same trainer as Roger Clemons :)

Also the nuclear symbol on the gloves is a bit much.

Wookie
12-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Duke 3D had some of the best quotes ever!

Including....

"You're an inspiration for birth control!"
"Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum.."

"What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum sucking algae eater?"

Nobody steals our chicks.. and lives!

haha what an awesome game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6JcZv3wPuU

We used to skip school - well it wasn't really skipping at Bishop Carrol, we'd go to my house and play Duke3d between a few of my computers at home. It was a 1995/96. I honestly don't think I've enjoyed a video game more in my life. The speed and ease that you could play that game. Anyone could pick it up in minutes, but still you could dominate with the shotgun, rocket launcher and trip mines. Totally just remembered the video camera that you could look around where people were (shows in youtube clip above).

WOW, I'd love to see a new one, although hopefully it'd capture some of the magic of the old one.

Muta
12-19-2007, 09:48 AM
I played multiplayer DN3D all the time... what a fantastic game when I was in Grade 7 and 8... just, rediculous. That, and Red Alert... two awesome games.

foofighter15
12-19-2007, 09:51 AM

That was by far the best part. Mind you I was like 10 when I was play Duke3d
That is until my buddies mom turned off the nudity and swearing. But since technology sucked, we could still go to where the stripper was and pay an invisible stripper

llama64
12-19-2007, 09:59 AM

We used to skip school - well it wasn't really skipping at Bishop Carrol, we'd go to my house and play Duke3d between a few of my computers at home. It was a 1995/96. I honestly don't think I've enjoyed a video game more in my life. The speed and ease that you could play that game. Anyone could pick it up in minutes, but still you could dominate with the shotgun, rocket launcher and trip mines. Totally just remembered the video camera that you could look around where people were (shows in youtube clip above).

WOW, I'd love to see a new one, although hopefully it'd capture some of the magic of the old one.

Hah. A group of us at BCHS set it up on a bunch of the computers in CTS (down in the basement), right about the same time you mentioned. Nothing like having 8 people playing a Duke match after hours and having a teacher walk in and wonder what the heck was going on.

I have a feeling that the new Duke is going to miss it's expectations. Mostly due to competition and consolitis.

Cowboy89
12-19-2007, 10:31 AM

Ah yes part of the Bishop Carrol 4 year plan there Wookie?

CaptainCrunch
12-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Ah yes part of the Bishop Carrol 4 year plan there Wookie?

There are lots of people who graduate after 20 years of combined schooling.

We call them doctors.

Wookie
12-19-2007, 11:31 AM
HAHA, 4 years for sure!!

It set me up for 7 of Uni (undergrad)

I was so sad when Duke3D wouldn't work on Windows XP, you could run it, but the networking from dos wasn't there anymore. I think XP disable IPX in dos or something.

So much fun though, lights turned off, everyone in different rooms, yelling to each other after you killed the person! Ahhh.. High school!

Yeah, I agree CC, it'll never capture the same way it did before.

Wookie
12-19-2007, 11:58 AM
http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/archives/006093.html

And there is the trailer, looks good - but pretty weak trailer

Cowboy89
12-19-2007, 11:59 AM
I agree with most posters in saying that Duke Nukem was the best first person shoot of its time. However one classical favorite of mine was Wolfenstien 3D. Hours and hours of nazi shooting entertainment!

T@T
12-19-2007, 12:53 PM
http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/archives/006093.html

And there is the trailer, looks good - but pretty weak trailer
HD version :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29074.html

T@T
12-19-2007, 12:55 PM
I agree with most posters in saying that Duke Nukem was the best first person shoot of its time. However one classical favorite of mine was Wolfenstien 3D. Hours and hours of nazi shooting entertainment!

One of mine too, did you try Return to Castle Wolfenstien?

And another is being developed right now.

Burninator
12-19-2007, 01:05 PM
I played Duke3D a lot when I was younger. Classic game. I never had a computer that was able to run it so I always played it at my friends house or my uncles house. And of course my brother would want a turn when we were at my uncles house so I would leave him to play it. One time he called me into the room to fix the game because it had froze. I close out of the game and open up the CD drive to see nothing in there. I said where is the CD? He said it was in that CD drive and pointed to the 5 1/2" floppy drive. My uncle had fun getting the CD out of that. I've never let my brother live that down.

Burninator
12-19-2007, 01:07 PM
Wolfenstien was great. I was partial to Blake Stone myself. Running around a futuristic office complex killing genetic mutations was a blast.

foofighter15
12-19-2007, 01:28 PM
i completley remember that level in the youtube video.
classic

BlackEleven
12-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Modem play was great on that. "Mom, don't pick up the phone!!" Haha, classic.

I remember those holograms you could get in online play. I'd put the hologram in a big open spot, then use the jet pack to hover above the door. When my buddy would come in running and firing, I'd drop down and shoot him in the back with the rocket launcher. Man, he'd get so pissed .... good times.

CaptainCrunch
12-19-2007, 02:47 PM

Yeah while shooting the Nazi's and killing Hitler was nice, I got more enjoyment out of killing the french soldiers.

They cried for momma in their snooty Parisian accents.

Azure
12-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Yeah while shooting the Nazi's and killing Hitler was nice, I got more enjoyment out of killing the french soldiers.

They cried for momma in their snooty Parisian accents.

:#1:

RW99
12-20-2007, 09:35 PM
The new trailer is nice. But they should have poked fun at themselves. Prime spot at the end after 'stay tuned' :D

T@T
12-21-2007, 02:23 AM
The new trailer is nice. But they should have poked fun at themselves. Prime spot at the end after 'stay tuned' :D
No kidding, what a show the making of this game has been.

Ayrahb
12-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Did anyone here play Marathon? My friends and I spent countless hours on the college LAN, running around with SPNKRs, blowing each other up.

Table 5
12-21-2007, 05:43 PM
this is my contribution to this thread. enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eGvi7Bah6Mo

LockedOut
05-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Looking like Duke Nukem Never. They finally shut down the clowns at 3D Realms. Take Two could possibly get another developer to finish the game I guess.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6209271.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

3 Justin 3
05-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Looking like Duke Nukem Never. They finally shut down the clowns at 3D Realms. Take Two could possibly get another developer to finish the game I guess.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6209271.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

To think, they announced it when I was 7 years old. I had a Nintendo NES, and later on a SNES, and now I am 19. I thought I'd make it to my 20's before they would release it/cancel it.

It would be cool if Take Two got one of their developers to make it still. Like 2K perhaps (the people who did Bioshock). It wouldn't be right if they just left it alone, the joke needs to have an ending.

Phaneuf3
05-08-2009, 09:43 AM
It would be cool if Take Two got one of their developers to make it still. Like 2K perhaps (the people who did Bioshock). It wouldn't be right if they just left it alone, the joke needs to have an ending.
A fitting end to the joke would be to just release it as is.

arsenal
05-08-2009, 10:39 AM
There are apparently a few ex workers of 3D Realms that released some screens, and art of the game in it's current state. It looked like it was getting close.

Hopefully Take 2 will get someone else to finish the game and release it.

CaptainCrunch
05-08-2009, 10:55 AM
http://www.geocities.com/mn_ice_warrior/hes_dead_jim.gif

T@T
05-08-2009, 08:00 PM
There are apparently a few ex workers of 3D Realms that released some screens, and art of the game in it's current state. It looked like it was getting close.

Except Take2 don't own the IP of this game they just own the publishing rights. I suspect this is a ploy by 3DRealms to get more money out of the game, the rumor at shacknews is Take2 demanded the console rights on top of the PC rights even know they only paid for PC rights over 12 years ago.

I think theres a sneaky sale for big bucks coming up. I just can't see them walking away from a game they put millions into.

RW99
05-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Very sad, but also quite funny.

I guess the only thing to do now is chew bubble gum.

Inferno
05-09-2009, 01:46 AM

http://talkinrealatyou.blogspot.com/

BlackArcher101
05-09-2009, 02:00 AM
http://talkinrealatyou.blogspot.com/

Maybe it's for the best then. I didn't see one stripper in those shots at all.

Inferno
05-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Maybe it's for the best then. I didn't see one stripper in those shots at all.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/272/944794_20080929_790screen002.jpg

Inferno
05-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Leaked gameplay (Note: one scene has digital nudity)

http://www.gamegrep.com/video/20298-duke_nukem_forever_gameplay_leaked/

3 Justin 3
05-16-2009, 06:19 AM
Well this gets even better. Take Two is now suing them for $12million for not completing it, essentially breaking their contract to finish the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6209746.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;4

LOL!

Locke
05-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Well this gets even better. Take Two is now suing them for $12million for not completing it, essentially breaking their contract to finish the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6209746.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;4

LOL!

Blood from a stone? The creditors will get their cash first, I doubt there would be anything left for them to get through a lawsuit even if they won. Seems like a Charitable Donation to the legal profession.

T@T
04-04-2010, 02:55 PM
3drealms was about to pull off a reverse physiology april fools as on the first they were going to announce the game GOLD, unfortunately a lawsuit from the publisher has put everything on hold again:whaa:

But check out the new trailer leaked today.

PS..hurry before it's deleted.

3CwHzclyYnI

Hemi-Cuda
04-04-2010, 08:51 PM
3drealms was about to pull off a reverse physiology april fools as on the first they were going to announce the game GOLD, unfortunately a lawsuit from the publisher has put everything on hold again:whaa:

But check out the new trailer leaked today.

PS..hurry before it's deleted.

3CwHzclyYnI

that looks extremely unimpressive. if it ever does get released DNF will probably be a bigger letdown than Chinese Democracy

3 Justin 3
04-04-2010, 10:37 PM
lol the new footage looks like a launch game for the original xbox. Truly terrible.

T@T
04-04-2010, 10:53 PM
that looks extremely unimpressive. if it ever does get released DNF will probably be a bigger letdown than Chinese Democracy
Apparently some "fan" got hold of some footage and made this so call trailer and even dubbed in the voice/sound...but as a huge original duke fan I think the game-play looks like fun.

T@T
04-04-2010, 10:56 PM
lol the new footage looks like a launch game for the original xbox. Truly terrible.
Graphics whore!:)

Too bad they took down some of the good HQ vids, graphics won't be a problem...release date on the otherhand.......:whaa:

Inferno
04-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Graphics whore!:)

Too bad they took down some of the good HQ vids, graphics won't be a problem...release date on the otherhand.......:whaa:

Yep, we don't know exactly when that footage was taken either. Most game's graphics don't look that impressive in early builds. I remember when the first video/screens of God of War 3 came out people were complaining about how mediocre the graphics looked for a PS3 game. When the game was finally released that wasn't the case.

Hack&Lube
04-05-2010, 09:29 PM
The game looks nowhere near done. If you watch the video you only see bits of a maximum of two levels. There's a underwater sea base/factory type level and there's a wild west type level with a lot of wooden structures.

If the game was further along, you'd think there would be more than 2 levels in the entire trailer.

malcolmk14
04-06-2010, 12:07 PM
For some reason I thought this was going to be about the Duke-Butler game last night...

dobbles
04-06-2010, 12:29 PM
For some reason I thought this was going to be about the Duke-Butler game last night...

i actually thought the same thing. then i realized it was the tech forum, so it probably wasn't about basketball!

IntenseFan
04-06-2010, 05:01 PM
"It's time to kick a$$ and play Duke Nukem Forever, except there is no Dukle Nukem Forever!"

This game was first advertised when I was 19.

Sigh...

Nage Waza
04-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I remember playing the first Duke Nukem years ago, the good old days! It was a pretty sweet game for it's time. I still don't look at air vents the same way!

Kjesse
04-07-2010, 01:07 AM
That video doesn't impress... though...

On the scene where Duke pushes the toolbox into the turbine, after the toolbox incinerates, it would be cool if he said, "It blends".

flamesfan6
04-07-2010, 09:56 AM
"Someone used leaked footage from portfolio sites and cut their own trailer with official logos and it’s fooling people. Not legit."

"FYI gaming press. That "new" DNF trailer that’s going around is not official.

http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=8901

LockedOut
09-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Believe it or not Duke Nukem Forever is back on and scheduled to release in 2011. Gearbox the makers of Borderlands is taking over development. Playable at PAX (Penny Arcade Expo).

http://pax.gamespot.com/story/6275153/duke-nukem-forever-shipping-in-2011-on-360-ps3-pc/?tag=topstory%3Btitle

Some gameplay vids off of a cam shot:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-duke-nukem/704001
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-duke-nukem/704013

Flaming Choy
09-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm curious how much was done by 3DRealms prior to Gearbox taking over. They did have like 10 years to work on it. Hopefully Gearbox had some freedom to insert their own touches/personality into it. Borderlands was funny.

3 Justin 3
09-04-2010, 11:41 AM
You're right in saying 3DRealms had 10 years to work on it. But the last iteration they were using was a modified Unreal Engine 2.0, if I remember correctly they re-worked the engine like 2-3 times completely. Let's just say their graphics wouldn't be up-to-par for the 360 or PS3 and especially PC for this day and age. They are most likely xbox graphics.

I am surprised it is done already though and they are just polishing it up.

Inferno
09-04-2010, 12:36 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2jbuznp.jpg

McG
09-04-2010, 10:16 PM
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2009/12/fail_duke_nukem/all/1

great wired magazine article on duke nukem forever. it seems that they had too much money and too much time...until they had neither.

so many times they should have just released...

anyways...its a great article if you haven't read it.

Flaming Choy
09-05-2010, 09:34 AM
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2009/12/fail_duke_nukem/all/1

great wired magazine article on duke nukem forever. it seems that they had too much money and too much time...until they had neither.

so many times they should have just released...

anyways...its a great article if you haven't read it.

and a neat article on how it was brought back (doesn't go into too many specifics)
http://kotaku.com/5630192/how-duke-nukem-forever-was-brought-back-to-life?

3 Justin 3
09-05-2010, 03:57 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/09/img_1702-w1000.jpg
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/09/img_1699-w1000_01.jpg
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/09/img_1689-w1000.jpg

Game looks to have ok-decent graphics which is a relief. Really hoping this game turns out to be good.

McG
09-06-2010, 11:32 PM
and a neat article on how it was brought back (doesn't go into too many specifics)
http://kotaku.com/5630192/how-duke-nukem-forever-was-brought-back-to-life?

that's a great article. thanks!

i can't wait to play the game...for old times sake at least.

GreenLantern
09-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Same, I will buy the game just fricken' because.

Argue with that logic.

Flaming Choy
09-07-2010, 01:57 PM
So apparently Gearbox owns the Duke IP, not just tasked to finish the game, so I'd expect sequels/add-ons or something in the future.

Phaneuf3
09-08-2010, 11:47 AM
http://www.virtualshackles.com/img/duke_nukem.jpg

JBR
09-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Why did I open this thread expecting to see headlines of Christian Laettner making a comeback with the Miami Heat?

photon
09-08-2010, 12:00 PM
http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/998614351_Qx65i-L.jpg

McG
09-08-2010, 07:40 PM
http://www.busygamer.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dukenukem.jpg