PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Photography/DJ

FFR
11-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Hello All
I have heard some rumblings of people on the message board who are professional photographers or do wedding photography. I am getting married in May and am looking for a photographer to do pictures at the ceremony, the formal pictures and a little bit of the reception. If anyone on here is interested, please PM me. Or if you have a suggestion of someone I can contact that would be great as well!

As said in the title, we are also looking for a DJ. We dont need one to MC the wedding as we have some people chosen to do that, just someone to play the music for the dance. Again, anyone in the industry or knows someone in the industry, please let me know!

Dion
11-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Get Neeper to do the photography end.

Temporary_User
11-18-2007, 06:15 AM
Im only 22 and luckily still don't know much about weddings, but for a DJ if you don't need them to do any MCing, couldnt you (or someone) simply create a playlist and put it on an IPOD?
Just thought I would throw out that suggestion out there, sorry don't know of any services that you are looking for.
Congratulations!

Russic
01-17-2008, 04:54 PM
A friend of mine owns a dj company if you're interested. They dj'd my wedding and it was very well done.

http://www.calgarydj.ca