PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 5 Pool

Prototype
08-05-2004, 11:34 AM
I figured it would be fun to predict what will happen in the next week for Big Brother.

Eviction, HOH, Up For Eviction, and Veto are all up for guessing. We will start with tonight's eviction, so that everyone has a 50/50 chance of getting one point. Then if you were wrong through the week, you know who is up for the final eviction.

Eviction is worth 1 pt, HOH - 1 pt, Up for - 2 pts (1 per each name), and Veto is up to 4pts (1 for name, and one for used or not, bonus if you choose who it was used on and 1 for who replaces if used. No points if you get the Veto name wrong.)

So we start with Scott vs. Marvin, and go from there.

Eviction: Scott
HOH: Jase
Up for Eviction: Diane & Adria
Veto: Drew, used on Diane, Marvin replaces.

Krackt420
08-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Jase is getting progressively more unbearable. Last week I wouldn't have thought it possible, but after the veto meeting performance he and Scott put on...I wanted to jump through my tv screen and strangle the life out of him with his hot pink bandana. I want him gone...but as he isn't a choice this week, here are my predictions:

HOH: Will
Up for Eviction: Cowboy and Drew
Veto: Jase, and for once his dumb ass won't use it.

moon
08-05-2004, 12:37 PM
HOH: Jase
Up for Eviction: Diane and Adria
Veto: Drew, replaces Diane with Nakomis

Prototype
08-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by moon@Aug 5 2004, 06:37 PM
Veto: Drew, replaces Diane with Nakomis
Good call... I switched mine thinking Jase would pick Drew over Cowboy, but if Diane gets first pick, she may pick Drew too. I couldn't think of who would be replaced, and I don't think Marvin will last too much longer.

kipperfan
08-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Eviction:Scott
HOH:Marvin
Up For Eviction:Diane & Adria
Veto:Diane, removes herself, replaced with Karen

I disagree with whomever said Marvin wont last much longer I see him going for a while, unless the impossible happens and he goes tonite. Lets face it he isnt going to be on Jase, Drew's lists. The guys will still keep him around, as they need his vote, and the women will be occupied with ridding the house of Jase, Cowboy and maybe even Drew, if Marvin wins a few more HOH, and maybe a veto or two, he could go till the end in my eyes, I see Will going late into the game as well.

calgaryred
08-05-2004, 11:35 PM
well Scott is gonzo

and HOH is Jennifer

my guess is she picks Jase and Cowboy just have a feeling

if Jase wind veto Marvin goes up and Cowboy is gone
otherwise Jase is outta there

I don't trust the twins watch them turn and make some noise

just a feeling

IceandFlamesFan
08-06-2004, 07:25 PM
I say Nakomis puts up Jase and Cowboy...

Jase wins Veto and they put up Marvin in his place. Cowboy asks to be sent home as he misses his fiancee and son too much to stay on longer.

HOH after that goes to Karen

kipperfan
08-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Well I couldnt have been more wrong the first time out, but ill give her another go:

Nakomis will put up Jase and Marvin

If either gets vetod off, Cowboy will go up

I think Jase may win veto

greerb
08-07-2004, 12:15 AM
since Jennifer won my picks this is

Nominations: Jase and Marvin
Vito: Cowboy playing for Marvin, will leave the nominations the way they are since he is affraid that he may be put up.
Evicted: Jase

Mcgavins
08-07-2004, 10:50 AM
I think Jennifer will put up two patsys on the block like Adria & Diane - therefore rigging the POV competition. Having Natalie, Will & Karen (Adria, Diane & Jennifer) playout a meaningless POV, remove either A or Diane, then finally putting Jase in front of a firing squad.

Goodbye Jase!!

If something like happens, I could also see Jase saying to hell with it and walking out early (on his own).

greerb
08-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Mcgavins, WOW I never thought of that it would be one hell of a good way of doing things. Kinda surprised that no one has ever thought of doing this B4.

Mcgavins
08-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Just watched the show - I should probably go buy a lottery ticket with the kind of luck that previous prediction coming true.

I'm now thinking somehow this little plot is going to get screwed up and Jase will get through and Diane will go.

Few may agree with me but that would be great, Jase is starting to remind me of the best reality show personality ever - Dr. Will from Season 2.

Prototype
08-08-2004, 01:29 PM
On the block: Diane and Marvin
Veto: Will, used on Diane (after stealing her EAT token), Jase put up.
Gonzo: I'd love to say Marvin on the 3rd times the charm vote, but alas... I regress, good bye Jase.

Does anyone else get the feeling that the show is being edited to hide an alliance that no one outside the house knows about. I bet Jase has something on the go. I mean after that display of intentional humility with the cardboard sign, something is up.

I do have a feeling that this 'six finger' deal the girls got going is going to bite them in the ass in then end.