PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Advertisers for Wipe Away Message Boards @ University

Torture
06-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, I'm currently working as Advertising Coordinator for a company that distributes message boards to students at the UofC. 6000 wipe away message boards are distributed within the first 2 weeks of classes to residence buildings such as Kananaskis, Cascade, Olympus, and Rundle Hall. Also, 4000 message boards will be distributed to students living off campus in communities nearby the University such as Brentwood, Dalhousie, Varsity, Northmount, etc.

Students (speaking from experience) put the message boards on their doors and use them pretty much every day to leave messages for one another, and they stay up for the entire academic year. Whenever a student needs something the first thing we'll go to is our message board and see if we have something on there for a pizza company or taxi company or whatever.

If you want more information or are interested in advertising (prices start at $380 for a 3X3 space and go up to $1300 for a 18 X 3) we can set up a time where we can meet in person and I can show you the message boards. Spots are going quickly, so if you're interested drop me a PM...and I'll see what I can do about a discount for CP people too...