PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring

CaptainCrunch
04-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Hello All;

The company that I'm with is hiring three positions at the moment, 1 Senior IT Services tech and two field services (Intermediate).

The Senior role is as posted below

Terra180 Limited Partnership is a leading business services firm based in Calgary. We provide a full range of professional services to small, medium and enterprise class businesses.
We are currently searching for a Senior I.T. Consultant who wants to join a rapidly growing and dynamic organization in supporting our diverse clientele.

Ideal candidates will have technical certifications / experience in the following areas:
§ Installation, configuration and support of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems for Servers and Workstations.
§ Installation, configuration and support of Microsoft Exchange.
§ Maintenance, repairs and support of desktops and servers.
§ Installation, configuration and support for switches, firewalls, routers, anti-spam, anti-virus and backup solutions.
§ Network security and disaster prevention / recovery.
§ Experience in designing, implementing and supporting improvements to clients’ current I.T. and business structures.
§ Design, implementation and support of LAN / WAN concepts and technology.
§ The ability to rapidly troubleshoot I.T. issues and correct any possible issues.
Other skill sets required:
§ The ability to work with new clients on improvements to their current IT infrastructure.
§ A strong client first personality which includes the ability to chair meetings, present proposals, and create strong ROI models.
§ The strength to co-ordinate with the other I.T. staff, sales department, vendors and administration department.
§ Proven Project Management Experience.
We are seeking a motivated, client service driven, professional and detail-oriented individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with a high degree of professionalism.
Preference will be given to individuals with 5+ years experience who are either MCSE certified or close to certification.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, please forward your resume and cover letter in good form to Perry Bennett, careers@terra180.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

The two intermediate roles as posted

Terra180 Limited Partnership is a leading business services firm based in Calgary. We provide a full range of professional services to small, medium and enterprise class businesses.
We are currently searching for an I.T. Field Service Technician who wants to join a rapidly growing and dynamic organization in supporting our diverse clientele.

Ideal candidates will have technical certifications / experience in the following areas:
§ Working with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems for Servers and Workstations.
§ Installation, configuration and maintenance of desktops and servers.
§ Installation and configuration of printers (local and network).
§ Installation and configuration of switches, firewalls, anti-spam, anti-virus and backup solutions.
§ Network administration in a Windows environment.
§ The ability to rapidly troubleshoot I.T. issues and correct any possible issues.

Other skill sets required:
§ The ability to work with new clients on improvements to their current IT infrastructures.
§ A strong client first personality.
§ The strength to effectively communicate with the other I.T. staff, sales department, vendors and administration department.

We are seeking a motivated, client service driven, professional and detail-oriented individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with a high degree of professionalism.
Preference will be given to professionals with 5+ years experience with post secondary education along with A+ and actively working towards the MCSE or MCSA certification.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, please forward your resume and cover letter in good form. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

If you have any questions, please feel free to either PM me, or email me at gbates@terra180.com