PDA

View Full Version : Last Call for Telus Help!

FireFly
04-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, as some of you know, I've been actively seeking other employment as I'm no longer satisfied in my role at Telus. Recently I've had a few job offers that would be exceptional opportunities for me, and as such, I won't be with Telus much longer. So, I'm making one last offer for anyone with a Telus phone... whether you need help or not, and just want to make sure that all is well with your cell phones, let me know! I'll probably be around for another two or three weeks. I want to make sure that every CPer on a Telus phone is getting the best bang for their buck, so send me a PM and let me know if you'd like me to take a peek at your account!

Heather

rubecube
04-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Congrats.

Dion
04-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Glad to hear you're going to be moving to a job that you will enjoy more and that offers you more opportunities. Life is too short to working in a job you don't like.

Hope all works out well for the best. Congrats!

FireFly
04-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks everyone! Onward and Upward! Wish me luck on my second interview tomorrow for the job I really want!

Sample00
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
taking a moment and giving firefly a big thank you!

good luck in your interview

Nufy
04-27-2007, 09:57 AM
pm about to be sent...

mattyk19
04-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Hi FireFly,

Best of luck! Not sad to see you go, whenever a co-employee leaves they ALWAYS end up wondering why they didn't do it sooner.

I'm an employee with landland TELUS and am getting jacked by Mobility with my phone itself. I just bought a razor in November and the #4 and #8, spin wheel, and contacts just stopped working.

matthew.kliewer@telus.com

hah
04-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Good Luck Firefly!

Thanks for all your help with my cell phones.

FireFly
04-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi FireFly,

Best of luck! Not sad to see you go, whenever a co-employee leaves they ALWAYS end up wondering why they didn't do it sooner.

I'm an employee with landland TELUS and am getting jacked by Mobility with my phone itself. I just bought a razor in November and the #4 and #8, spin wheel, and contacts just stopped working.

matthew.kliewer@telus.com

Not sure what you want me to do with that one? Mobility doesn't make the phones... if it isn't working, it needs to go in for repair. Should be under warranty.

I'd like to say that it serves you right for getting a Razr! But since that would be mean, I'll just tell you to take it in to your dealer and have them take a look at it. It has to go through the repair process.

Flames_Gimp
04-27-2007, 06:41 PM
hack my account and make it free? lol

Tron_fdc
04-27-2007, 08:40 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooo

Ah well, there goes your free hockey tickets!!

FireFly
04-27-2007, 09:27 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooo

Ah well, there goes your free hockey tickets!!

And here comes my sanity! It's an easy trade. Besides, I may be working high up in a company that has a very large box... :whistle:

Madman
04-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the recent help - went out today and picked up two new phones! I got the Chocolate flip and the wife got the Samsung 720 - I love new toys. :D