PDA

View Full Version : Space under sig

Morozee
12-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Anybody know why I seem to have a bigger space underneath my signature picture than other people when I post? I looked at my signature in my profile and I don't have any spaces underneath the picture. What gives?

Madman
12-30-2006, 09:54 AM
There is a mimimum size that a post box is going to be - The post box has to fit in your username, avatar and other information. So if you actual post is only a couple of lines, (like your above), then there will be more room between your signature image and the bottom of the post box.

Moral of the story, make your posts longer. :D

Morozee
12-30-2006, 09:58 AM
There is a mimimum size that a post box is going to be - The post box has to fit in your username, avatar and other information. So if you actual post is only a couple of lines, (like your above), then there will be more room between your signature image and the bottom of the post box.

Moral of the story, make your posts longer. :D

Ahh... gotcha. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

Morozee
12-30-2006, 09:59 AM
Yep, that would be it! Thanks.