PDA

View Full Version : Moving Next Month

albertGQ
12-15-2006, 05:08 PM
So as some of you may or may not know, I recently purchased a house in the Coventry Hills area with a buddy of mine. I am currently living with my dad so when I do move out next month, I will need new everything.

With Christmas shopping still to do as well as a recent car accident, I am asking/begging for anyone here with any hook ups for electronics and/or furniture. I am looking for 2 TVs (a 50'' LCD for the living room and about a 30'' LCD for my room), 2 DVD players, a bed, and a couch among other things. As the cost of all this will add up to a small fortune, what I am wondering is if anyone here works or knows anyone that works at these type of stores (etc. BestBuy, Futureshop, Brick, Leons, etc)

If anyone can post here or pm me, that would be greatly appreciated. Although I am excited about owning a home, the financial stress that I'm going through right now is taking away some of that excitement

Thanks guys (and gals)!

jroc
12-16-2006, 12:00 AM
I work at futureshop... could probably help you out with the 2 TV's and 2 DVD players...