PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2 tickets for December 5th vs. CAROLINA

REDVAN
11-12-2006, 04:50 PM
If anyone has tickets please PM me. I need two together please.

REDVAN
11-19-2006, 05:45 PM
BUMP:

Had a few guys contact me about tickets, but then they never contacted me back when I told them I only want to pay face value.

To the one guy who PMed me, I am interested how come you never PM me back?

REDVAN
11-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Bump again.

It's my birthday for this game and I really would like to go.

jayswin
11-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Have you looked at www.nchl-calgary.com (http://www.nchl-calgary.com). They are selling UFZ (assigned seating) tickets to many Flames games this year, and the Carolina game is one of them. Beside Carolina, it says "50% sold out" (not sure how often they update) Just browse through the 'news' section of the site, and you'll find out how much they are. I think they charge more than regular tickets because it's a package deal, where you also get some hitmen ticket vouchers. If you're interested, send me a pm, cause apparantly I get a discount for actually playing in the league.

jayswin
11-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Okay, Iooked up the prices, and they are pretty hefty (unless you were planning on going to some hitmen games anyways) The package includes 2 Flames tickets in the UFZ (assigned seating) and 6 hitmen ticket vouchers (redeemable for any game) So basically if you consider the UFZ tickets costing around $30 after service charges, your basically paying $90 for six hitment tickets. So in reality, it's not a smoking deal (especially if you don't plan on attending the hitmen games) but it may be a good last minute solution.

The prices are $150 for a NCHL member, and $175 for a non member

ken0042
11-23-2006, 07:21 PM
Ticketmaster also has greens and blues for sale right now.

jayswin
11-23-2006, 07:45 PM
I went and checked ticketmaster after reading your post, and something jumped out at me. Why the hell can you get tickets in the second tier for the Carolina game, yet Columbus of all teams, and Minnesota are both completely sold out? Wierd.

REDVAN
11-24-2006, 11:21 AM
I got some tickets from ticketmaster. Thanks to whoever noticed it first. Funny how a few days ago there was nothing available.

To the guys who PM'd me about tickets but then were put in the sin bin- I hope it's because you tried to sell them to me above face value.