PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Vs. Vikings

Fobulous
09-20-2004, 07:29 PM
Man what a game and its only been 5 minutes into the 1st quarter.

Gotta love the eagles baby!!!

Flickered Flame
09-20-2004, 09:33 PM
10 minutes left in the 4th...17-9 eagles. I thought it would be higher scoring and more entertaining. Neither Moss or Owens have got the big play tonight.

Fobulous
09-20-2004, 10:29 PM
true true...

hey the Vikings made it a game in the end.

the Moss touchdown at the end was nice. Goes to show how dominant he can be in the endzone with his height.

Go Eagles!

Pagal4321
09-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Dominant?!
It shouldn't have even been a catch.....or even a touchdown. I coulda taken a bat to the first thing moving after that play stood up. The ref was RIGHT over him and he was bobbling the ball like a hot potato. B/S, ranted the Vikes shot themselves in the foot alot of times but that call just makes me wanna :boom:

ratech
09-21-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Pagal4321@Sep 21 2004, 07:07 AM
Dominant?!
It shouldn't have even been a catch.....or even a touchdown. I coulda taken a bat to the first thing moving after that play stood up. The ref was RIGHT over him and he was bobbling the ball like a hot potato. B/S, ranted the Vikes shot themselves in the foot alot of times but that call just makes me wanna :boom:
Moss is dominant in the end zone ( and every where else) with his height. So is TO, but I think you have the two mixed up. Great catch by both for TD's, but you are right, TO's wasn't a TD.

troutman
09-21-2004, 08:49 AM
Culpepper has got to get help for his fumblitis. Probably cost the Vikes the game last night, when he fumbled right at the goal-line. MNF produced a stat that showed Dante has fumbled on average more than once per game in his career, by far the worst ratio in NHL history.