PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 5 Discussion Thread *includes Spoilers

Calgary Flames
07-28-2004, 08:06 PM
The one on the old board was rolling along pretty well, we'll keep the discussion going here.

How about we make some predictions for the upcoming eviction??

Mine: Holly is out in a close vote, Cya Barbie!

flambers
07-28-2004, 08:28 PM
My vote is the twins er Adria is voted out. The 4 horseman power continues.............

AvengeR
07-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Holly is a hottie, I hope she doesn't get kicked out.

Calgary Flames
07-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by AvengeR@Jul 28 2004, 09:06 PM
Holly is a hottie, I hope she doesn't get kicked out.
Hottie or not, she's one annoying b****

peter12
07-28-2004, 09:17 PM

You too! :P

Krackt420
07-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Holly makes my head hurt...

I think Adria will get voted out, and I thought this meant that both her and her sister wouldn't be able to play anymore.

However, I saw a commercial clip yesterday that said something along the lines of "What the other house guests don't know is that if Adria leaves the house, her sister enters."

I almost hope she gets voted out just to see the look on Jace's face.

Priceless......he'll have to put on his black bandana of mourning...I'm sure he has one.

Calgary Flames
07-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by peter12@Jul 28 2004, 09:17 PM

You too! :P
Kind of unecessary no?? you bitch! :lol:

Calgary Flames
07-28-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Krackt420@Jul 28 2004, 09:21 PM
However, I saw a commercial clip yesterday that said something along the lines of "What the other house guests don't know is that if Adria leaves the house, her sister enters."
Really??? That would definetely freak some people out... but i'm still fairly confident that Drew will be the deciding vote on the eviction. Last minute he's going to vote from his heart, not what the 2 bandana twins are telling him to do.

moon
07-29-2004, 03:46 AM
I am not a fan of Jase and Scotts but I really hope that Adria gets vted out because at least Jase and Scott admit to what they are doing the whole Diane?Adria?Will group pisses me off because they act so "holier than thou" when they are in fact acting in exactly the same way if not worse.

Trojan97
07-29-2004, 05:10 AM
Drew is teetering too much on this decesion. Wouldn't surprise me if he talks Scott and the rest of the 4 horseman (minus Jase) into voting for Holly because she "causes dissention within the group"

CrzyCanuck
07-29-2004, 07:29 AM
That dude was weak, crying because some big dudes made him upset...weak.

Dont read the rest of this if you don't like spoilers...:ph34r:

On the site jokersupdates.com, there are pics that show Drew/Ben both being in the house. There were captures that showed different types of sideburns, and moles that were present one day then gone the next.

albertGQ
07-29-2004, 09:55 AM

Thats what I figured they would do. They have this HUGE twist and they want to fully maximise it and this way they will.

calgaryred
07-29-2004, 09:58 AM
Holly is hot but when she opens her mouth arrghhh! The girl works with one brain cell. I think she is the one to destroy the four horsemen. I think the four horsemen are not as strong as they make themselves out to be. I say holly is gone tonight! If not someone is gonna commit suicide! The girl is that annoying. :wacko:

O_M_A
07-29-2004, 11:02 AM
I'm not sexist or anything like that, but I can't stand the whole girl alliance. All they've done so far is continually whine about how the Horsemen are an alliance and are picking them off one by one. They are trying to do the EXACT same thing, but are being beaten at that very game by the guys.

Not that I like the guys that much either. Jase (SP) and especially Scott are pretty cocky, but they're playing the game and dominating to boot. I'm convinced that Jase is playing Holly, but we'll see.

But like I said, I can't stand that Will + the girls alliance.

Calgary Flames
07-29-2004, 11:38 AM
I have no problems with the Girl alliance... They are good people... True it is a game, but Scott and Jase's antics will catch up to them.

Krackt420
07-29-2004, 12:25 PM
I agree completely.

I mean, I don't have a problem with people being sneeky and dominating a game through lying, scheming and conniving....I have a problem with people that are just dickheads for the hell of it.

Case in point, Scott. What the hell is the point of cutting down Diane in front of everyone else to the point of tears? There's no strategy involved. He's just plain maliscious.

And Jace, like a friggen highschooler...egging Holly on to call the other alliance out...which might I add she did a pretty embarrasing job of.

"Like you she totally didn't give me a hug, so you guys are totally dumb cause she's like totally screw you guys and totally not give you hugs when you're sad and stuff..."

Somebody needs to open a great big can of "shut the hell up" in her face.

One of my favourite big brother characters was Will the "Evil Doctor". Sure he was a dick..but he had the courtesy, and might I add the common sense, not to say the stuff he said in the diary rooms to their faces. Plus he was actually funny; and not just labouring under the delusion that people actually found him funny and attractive. Where's the strategy in making sure you piss off everyone in the house besides your allies? So they can ream you out at the final vote and NOT give you the money. Some people are so dumb they make my head hurt

spydermal
07-29-2004, 12:38 PM
how can u be scared of a guy who is gay with brad pitt? :rolleyes: And the other guy you just have to confuse with big words.

Calgary Flames
07-29-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Krackt420@Jul 29 2004, 12:25 PM

One of my favourite big brother characters was Will the "Evil Doctor". Sure he was a dick..but he had the courtesy, and might I add the common sense, not to say the stuff he said in the diary rooms to their faces. Plus he was actually funny; and not just labouring under the delusion that people actually found him funny and attractive. Where's the strategy in making sure you piss off everyone in the house besides your allies? So they can ream you out at the final vote and NOT give you the money. Some people are so dumb they make my head hurt
Will was great, he is quite possibly the best reality tv show player there ever was... he was a snake of sorts but he wasn't a very mean spirited person which I truly think Jase and Scott are. They aren't playing the game, their being outright #######s and it will catch up to them.

O_M_A
07-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SuperNilson@Jul 29 2004, 05:38 PM
I have no problems with the Girl alliance... They are good people... True it is a game, but Scott and Jase's antics will catch up to them.
Yup. Jase and Scott have messed themselves over if they do make it to the end. They might not even make it that far as all the garbage they are stirring up are going to put targets on their back, especially Scott. I still think Jase is putting up an act, but Scott really seems like a dick.

I just find it entertaining how the girls are whining about the power they hold and whining about the decisions that they are making. I'd bet they would be doing the exact same thing if they ever managed to win something. It just seems hypocritical.

I actually do like Will though. He's a funny guy. It's just the rest of them.

It's funny stuff though, in a weird sort of way.

Krackt420
07-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by SuperNilson+Jul 29 2004, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuperNilson @ Jul 29 2004, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Krackt420@Jul 29 2004, 12:25 PM

Will was great, he is quite possibly the best reality tv show player there ever was... he was a snake of sorts but he wasn't a very mean spirited person which I truly think Jase and Scott are. They aren't playing the game, their being outright #######s and it will catch up to them. [/b][/quote]
Plus, he was as cocky as they come, but I think there is something to be said for people who are cocky that at least have a reason to be.

He was a doctor, he was ACTUALLY good looking, and he was the grand master schemer in the house and new it all along. Plus, he was upfront with everyone from the get-go about how much of a lying, cheating, sonofabitch he was gonna be. Not really his problem that noone took his threat seriously.

I hate guys like Scott. He might actually be marginally attractive if he stopped talking about how cool, smart (pffft), athletic he is and stopped scratching his balls on camera.

I picture a guy like him, 10 years down the road, draped across a creaky lazyboy, wearing a pair of grey, Mcdonald's-french-fry-grease stained sweat pants, balancing a Budweiser on his fat, hairy gut, watching Jerry, telling his overweight Labrador retriever how all the ladies heads used to turn every time he rolled up in da club.

calgaryred
07-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Lasy year only a certain amount of houseguests could vote in the end, and the diary room was closed so anybody could say anything. I missed a couple of shows so I'm not sure if that's still the rules this year. Does anybody know?

BerubeHater
07-29-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by calgaryred@Jul 29 2004, 07:11 PM
Lasy year only a certain amount of houseguests could vote in the end, and the diary room was closed so anybody could say anything. I missed a couple of shows so I'm not sure if that's still the rules this year. Does anybody know?
I don't remeber this from last season. Was it something like the last 8 houseguests could vote?

Calgary Flames
07-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by BerubeHater+Jul 29 2004, 01:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BerubeHater @ Jul 29 2004, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-calgaryred@Jul 29 2004, 07:11 PM
I don't remeber this from last season. Was it something like the last 8 houseguests could vote? [/b][/quote]
Yeah, i'm pretty sure only the last 8 people were allowed to make the votes for who wins the money.

Krackt420
07-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if my memory serves me correctly, didn't the viewing audience used to call in and vote one of the nominated evictees out?

I mean...didn't they have the HOH nominate 2 evictees like normal, but then have America decide who eventually go the boot?

I would love to see them bring that back. ASSUME NOTHING! mwhahahaha

albertGQ
07-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Krackt420@Jul 29 2004, 10:04 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if my memory serves me correctly, didn't the viewing audience used to call in and vote one of the nominated evictees out?

I mean...didn't they have the HOH nominate 2 evictees like normal, but then have America decide who eventually go the boot?

That was only for Big Brother One. Which was the worst Big Brother EVER!!!

Krackt420
07-29-2004, 04:18 PM
It was deffinetly a snooze fest, but to be fair, I think it had more to do with the fact that they were all about as amusing as a bag of rocks and they all just lurrrved eachother.

Not a single fight, not one conflict.....I don't even think they talked behind eachother's backs in the diary room.

That's why I'm SURE they pick certain people for the show now, based on how obnoxious they are.

Exhibit A - Jace and Scott

calgaryred
07-29-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Krackt420@Jul 29 2004, 03:04 PM

I would love BB5 to have a twist where the american viewers evict once. Maybe in early or late August. Have the HOH nominate the two people up for eviction, then go through the veto competition. When the day comes to vote have the house guests find out they don't have to vote to evict this week. When everybody looks stunned they are told the american viewing public have already chosen who is to be evicted. I would love that.

Kobasew7
07-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I wonder if they are going to vote a evicted house member back in the house like last year?

As for tonight..Holly gone.

Calgary Flames
07-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Kobasew7@Jul 29 2004, 05:10 PM
I wonder if they are going to vote a evicted house member back in the house like last year?

Did you post that after you saw it shown in the EST?? If so, don't do it again... people may venture in here before the show airs on the West Coast... don't want to spoil it for them.
;)

Kobasew7
07-29-2004, 10:06 PM
For anyone wondering about the HOH competition tonight...im going to give you a spoiler..so if you don't want to see the first 2 people eliminated tonight in the HOH comp...turn away now....

last chance....

Okay..they are currently 3 hours into the event..at around 2 hours into competition , Nakomis steps off. She is the first eliminated.

After that, exactly 3 hours into the competition Karen steps off after declaring she was too cold and beer and pizza are offered to those who step off now.

So Scott, Jase, Cowboy, Marvin still alive for guys aliance... Will and Diane still alive for girls alliance..

Will add more as time goes on.

Kobasew7
07-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by SuperNilson+Jul 30 2004, 04:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuperNilson @ Jul 30 2004, 04:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kobasew7@Jul 29 2004, 05:10 PM

Did you post that after you saw it shown in the EST?? If so, don't do it again... people may venture in here before the show airs on the West Coast... don't want to spoil it for them.
;) [/b][/quote]
No, that was my prediction. I posted that at like 7:10 est...show doesnt air here until 8 oclock..thus not getting the vote until about 9 oclock..so I had no idea.

Calgary Flames
07-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Kobasew7+Jul 29 2004, 10:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kobasew7 @ Jul 29 2004, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SuperNilson@Jul 30 2004, 04:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kobasew7@Jul 29 2004, 05:10 PM

;)
No, that was my prediction. I posted that at like 7:10 est...show doesnt air here until 8 oclock..thus not getting the vote until about 9 oclock..so I had no idea. [/b][/quote]
*looks at post time*

My bad, sorry man.

Dirty Mr. Clean
07-30-2004, 02:15 AM
Thanks goodness that Holley is gone!!!! :D

Kobasew7
07-30-2004, 02:41 AM
More spoilers...

last chance....

We are down to the final 2...they have had there hands on this buzzer now for close to 8 hours!!! The final 2 are Jase and Diane... I left ...went out, came back home to check to see who won ..and to my amazement, 2 are still left..amazing! Now, and since apperently hour 4 they havent been allowed to switch hands, like orginally they were. So basically standing still for 4 hours now..holding a buzzer..I know there shoulder/arm hurts right now.

Ill post more when winner is declared.

Dirty Mr. Clean
07-30-2004, 02:49 AM
sweet thanks for the info

Kobasew7
07-30-2004, 04:29 AM
Spoiler...

last chance....

Okay, competition ended seconds ago, at 9 hours and 25 minutes Big Brother called a violation on Jase for having his heel over the block and declared Diane the winner. I was watching...even Diane said "his foot has been like that all night". It was a really bad decision, reminded me of Kerry Fraser's ref'ing against Calgary. It was clear that BB wanted a girl to win it and they wanted to break up the guy group. I'm not even a huge Jase fan or "4 horseman" fan..but I hate when people are cheated out of things..and he was just robbed. Shame on Big Brother for fixing events.

Dirty Mr. Clean
07-30-2004, 04:53 AM
That would suck for Jase. I'm glad Diane won it will make the next week so much more intresting, don't you think?

flambers
07-30-2004, 09:41 AM
I think it sucks having Diane win..............

Krackt420
07-30-2004, 09:56 AM
why?

she might actually have the balls to vote the bandana twins out.

greerb
07-30-2004, 10:13 AM
WTG Diane. She will put up both Scott and Jase. Those are the only two I can't stand. If one of them win Vito, Diane will have a back up plan. probably Cowboy or Drew who no one in the house would vote out. This will be a good week.

Calgary Flames
07-30-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by greerb@Jul 30 2004, 10:13 AM
WTG Diane. She will put up both Scott and Jase. Those are the only two I can't stand. If one of them win Vito, Diane will have a back up plan. probably Cowboy or Drew who no one in the house would vote out. This will be a good week.
Damit!! I was spoiled! Everytime I enter a thread I go to the bottom of the thread and scroll upwards... thanks alot spoilers!! :angry:

Personally, I don't see why we need spoilers in here... it's pretty hard to avoid seeing them, why ruin an upcoming show already knowing the result??

*That said, I'm damn happy about who won HOH!!*

Just please, do we really need spoilers in here? Or if possible, post spoilers with a line/strike going through it? <s>Like this text here??</s>

I don't think you gain any kudos by posting spoilers here...

HelloHockeyFans
07-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Anyone else think the host of the show is hot? :o

looooob
07-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by SuperNilson+Jul 29 2004, 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuperNilson @ Jul 29 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Krackt420@Jul 29 2004, 12:25 PM

One of my favourite big brother characters was Will the "Evil Doctor". Sure he was a dick..but he had the courtesy, and might I add the common sense, not to say the stuff he said in the diary rooms to their faces. Plus he was actually funny; and not just labouring under the delusion that people actually found him funny and attractive. Where's the strategy in making sure you p*ss off everyone in the house besides your allies? So they can ream you out at the final vote and NOT give you the money. Some people are so dumb they make my head hurt
Will was great, he is quite possibly the best reality tv show player there ever was... he was a snake of sorts but he wasn't a very mean spirited person which I truly think Jase and Scott are. They aren't playing the game, their being outright ***holes and it will catch up to them. [/b][/quote]
I agree I think Will from BB2 was arguably the greatest reality player I've ever seen...well close with Hatch and Rob C from Survivor

Will was a jerk, but he was pure entertainment...which is what it's all about

anyone else bothered by the way Adria brought the Bible into the game? "Keep me here because I'm righteous? "

Calgary Flames
07-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by looooob+Jul 30 2004, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (looooob @ Jul 30 2004, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SuperNilson@Jul 29 2004, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Krackt420@Jul 29 2004, 12:25 PM

One of my favourite big brother characters was Will the "Evil Doctor". Sure he was a dick..but he had the courtesy, and might I add the common sense, not to say the stuff he said in the diary rooms to their faces. Plus he was actually funny; and not just labouring under the delusion that people actually found him funny and attractive. Where's the strategy in making sure you p*ss off everyone in the house besides your allies? So they can ream you out at the final vote and NOT give you the money. Some people are so dumb they make my head hurt
Will was great, he is quite possibly the best reality tv show player there ever was... he was a snake of sorts but he wasn't a very mean spirited person which I truly think Jase and Scott are. They aren't playing the game, their being outright ***holes and it will catch up to them.
I agree I think Will from BB2 was arguably the greatest reality player I've ever seen...well close with Hatch and Rob C from Survivor

Will was a jerk, but he was pure entertainment...which is what it's all about

anyone else bothered by the way Adria brought the Bible into the game? "Keep me here because I'm righteous? " [/b][/quote]
YES!!! as someone who doesn't "Live" by what the bible tells me I find it extremely irritating when people bring up god in these type of things, I love Marvin's comment "Do you think god watches Big Brother??" :lol:

Cowperson
07-30-2004, 10:40 AM
Slay me for this and maybe I'm out to lunch but after the Kerry speech last night I was channel surfing and came across Big Brother with an Asian lady interviewing a blonde.

I'm all for sitting on the couch staring at a pretty blonde but she was such an AIRHEAD that it was just too painful to watch. I HAD to change the channel.

Just had to say that. Back to your regularly scheduled Big Brother debate.

Cowperson

Calgary Flames
07-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Cowperson@Jul 30 2004, 10:40 AM
Slay me for this and maybe I'm out to lunch but after the Kerry speech last night I was channel surfing and came across Big Brother with an Asian lady interviewing a blonde.

I'm all for sitting on the couch staring at a pretty blonde but she was such an AIRHEAD that it was just too painful to watch. I HAD to change the channel.

Just had to say that. Back to your regularly scheduled Big Brother debate.

Cowperson
That's why she's gone Mr. Cow ;)

flambers
07-30-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Krackt420@Jul 30 2004, 03:56 PM
why?

The reason is as follows, with Diane winning HOH. She will nominate Jase & Scott. With one of the 4 horseman getting eliminated. Plus this week Adria twin sister goes into the house. Therefore the Girl Aliance has the majority and will dominate.

The Girl Aliance is boring. The 4 horseman are interesting. Once the trouble makers are eliminated. The show gets boring...........

looooob
07-30-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by flambers+Jul 30 2004, 11:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (flambers @ Jul 30 2004, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Krackt420@Jul 30 2004, 03:56 PM
why?

The reason is as follows, with Diane winning HOH. She will nominate Jase & Scott. With one of the 4 horseman getting eliminated. Plus this week Adria twin sister goes into the house. Therefore the Girl Aliance has the majority and will dominate.

The Girl Aliance is boring. The 4 horseman are interesting. Once the trouble makers are eliminated. The show gets boring........... [/b][/quote]
I tend to agree.

I happen to think Jase and Scott are absolute clowns. but they provide some level of excitement

watching Jennifer the 2 twins Karen and Diane mope around the house would not be very exciting IMO

Calgary Flames
07-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by looooob+Jul 30 2004, 11:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (looooob @ Jul 30 2004, 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by flambers@Jul 30 2004, 11:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Krackt420@Jul 30 2004, 03:56 PM
why?

The Girl Aliance is boring. The 4 horseman are interesting. Once the trouble makers are eliminated. The show gets boring...........
I tend to agree.

I happen to think Jase and Scott are absolute clowns. but they provide some level of excitement

watching Jennifer the 2 twins Karen and Diane mope around the house would not be very exciting IMO [/b][/quote]
I don't think the horsemen are interesting whatsoever... they are irritating losers...

IMO it's not the 4 horsemen, it's the 2 horsemen Scott and Jase... once they are gone, new alliances will be formed you can't have 2 guys running the joint... that IS boring.

O_M_A
07-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Stupid move by Scott, The Cowboy and Marvin. The Horseman really messed up last night.

They lost numbers in a BIG way. Jase might not have had his priorities right, but at least he could figure out that keeping Holly around would have been good for the Horsemen. Now they are in huge trouble.

I still can't stand that girl alliance though. Jeez, they are boring. They whine a whole lot too. That whole bible thing confirmed that thought for me yesterday. I really did try to like them, but it's just not happening.

At least when Jase and Scott whine and do stupid stuff it's somewhat entertaining. Although, I still think that Jase is playing dumb. Scott really is dumb, but I still think Jase is putting on an act. But whatever..

I hope Will wins now though. He's actually the only cool member of the girl alliance IMO.

Calgary Flames
07-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by O_M_A@Jul 30 2004, 12:26 PM
Stupid move by Scott, The Cowboy and Marvin. The Horseman really messed up last night.

They lost numbers in a BIG way. Jase might not have had his priorities right, but at least he could figure out that keeping Holly around would have been good for the Horsemen. Now they are in huge trouble.

I still can't stand that girl alliance though. Jeez, they are boring. They whine a whole lot too. That whole bible thing confirmed that thought for me yesterday. I really did try to like them, but it's just not happening.

At least when Jase and Scott whine and do stupid stuff it's somewhat entertaining. Although, I still think that Jase is playing dumb. Scott really is dumb, but I still think Jase is putting on an act. But whatever..

I hope Will wins now though. He's actually the only cool member of the girl alliance IMO.
I find Scott entertaining.. Jase on the other hand is just pompous and I hate him with a burning passion.

Kobasew7
07-30-2004, 04:56 PM
The thing with Diane is not even her own alliance really likes her. She complains to much and rubs people the wrong way. She and Adria with her "Love me because I love GOD" attitude is disgusting. I'm starting to like Marvin ..his one timers and total and complete sexual harrassment of the annoying women is just hilarious. In the real world, he would be in jail by now for his comments towards women.

As for Jase and Scott, I don't mind them at all because I think there pretty hilarious. They really do or did, have control of the house and would let everyone know it.

As far as nominations go..Im not sure its cut and dry Jase and Scott. Drew is the closest to Diane and he could convince her to put up Marvin (who she hates) and Nakomis to guarantee Marvin's exit. Also, Jase and Scott could threaten her quite simply by saying you can get only 1 of us out..next week there is 4 of us (including Marvin, who is apperently partnerd up with them right now) going for the HOH and if one of us get it..your outta here. It may not be that easy as the guys think though with Natalie coming into the house, but no one knows that now so Diane could fall into the trap.

Nomination Predictions: Scott and Marvin

Calgary Flames
07-30-2004, 05:57 PM
You should really quit mentioning Diane... you're killing this topic with spoilers man...

Or am I the only person who despises spoilers??

Kobasew7
07-31-2004, 04:31 AM
Sorry Jordan.. but the spoiler about HOH isnt that big of a deal..I found out today who she nominated and by tomorrow Ill know who is POV..but im not going to post that. The HOH is technically Thursday's show.. and will be about a 1-2 minute segment in Saturdays ..and the rest of the show will be nominations and stuff..so I don't really think its that major of a spoiler.

Sorry though if it bothered you and I wont post spoilers again.

On a related note..anyone watch The Amazing Race? How funny was that midget playing goalie against Russian pro hockey players..one of the funniest things Ive see in a long while.

Prototype
07-31-2004, 05:13 AM
Did you all realy think that the 4 Horsemen were going to last until the final 4? Jase is the major threat in there, and I think, thanks to the editing of the show that we are led to believe that everything is fine and rosey withing the guys.

I predict a complete dismantling of the 4-H club. Drew joins up with Diane and the ladies. Cowboy tries to get in good with his sister, and gets played. Scott is screwed. I think that Jase still has a card up his sleeve cause he has played the game the way that people expected him to play since day one.

My proof... a 5-4 vote turned into a 7-1 vote overnight. Kinda weird if you ask me.

All I can say is that I couldn't stand one more episode with Holly. She annoys me.

Calgary Flames
07-31-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Kobasew7@Jul 31 2004, 04:31 AM
Sorry Jordan.. but the spoiler about HOH isnt that big of a deal..I found out today who she nominated and by tomorrow Ill know who is POV..but im not going to post that. The HOH is technically Thursday's show.. and will be about a 1-2 minute segment in Saturdays ..and the rest of the show will be nominations and stuff..so I don't really think its that major of a spoiler.

Sorry though if it bothered you and I wont post spoilers again.

On a related note..anyone watch The Amazing Race? How funny was that midget playing goalie against Russian pro hockey players..one of the funniest things Ive see in a long while.

Yeah, if you could... please avoid spoilers. Only because this board software doesn't have a good way to cover them up.

And I disagree... the HOH competition is a really big deal.. regardless of how long the segment is tonite, it's still a huge event in the show and until it's broadcasted through all time zones I don't think it's fair to those people who were anticipating to find out about it tonite, know what I mean?

and The Amazing race is great! The midget is hilarious... I love the camera angles they have almost on the floor as she's running around. :lol: And playing hockey?? ahahahaha!

AvengeR
07-31-2004, 05:17 PM
Yes, the Amazing Race kicks ass. It's the best reality show ever. The action is non-stop and the hour goes by so fast.

Calgary Flames
07-31-2004, 07:25 PM
I like BB the best out of all of them.. it ends right when hockey season starts just enough to get me through the summer :D

calgaryred
07-31-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm just happy both Scott and Jase are up on the block. My hope is Jase, Scott or Cowboy doesn't win the veto. In the end I hope Jase is outta there. i think it's a popular opinion.

As for the Amazing Race I love that midget she rocks!

greerb
07-31-2004, 11:22 PM
Either was you look at it one of the "Santa Monica Van Boys" will be out. Scott or Jase it don't really matter. If one of them wins the vito, and pull themselves off the block, Diane will just put up Cowboy or Marvin.

calgaryred
07-31-2004, 11:36 PM
I hope it's cowboy.

Calgary Flames
08-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Yeah, I'd have absolutely no problem with Jase ebing evicted.. i've grown to hate Scott a little less... Jase is just wacked out.

calgaryred
08-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Jase is dangerous in that house. They need to rid him.

Kobasew7
08-01-2004, 03:55 AM
Can't wait for the Veto competition...should be good. Jase picks Cowboy or Drew and Scott selects the other..and I guess Diane will take one of the girls or Will. Should be very interesting...I wonder if Drew would use it to save one of his friends should he win it? If Cowboy wins it, he will probably take off Scott since there buddy buddy. Than you would force Diane to select between Marvin and Drew ..most likely Marvin would be selected.

So it would end up Marvin and Jase... with Cow, Scott, Drew voting for Marvin..could Jase or 1 of the 4H spring a deal to save Scott?

Quite litterally this next episode could determine which way the game will go. 4H dominated or a little more even.

I could see Scott throwing the Veto in order to get Cowboy to win it.. so they would force a Marvin nomination. But Jase on the other hand I doubt would throw it..he knows Cowboy would take Scott off and not him ... Drew may not even use it if he won .. so Jase should be killing for that veto.

My veto winner prediction: Jase , only because he knows if not..he will have to get one of the others to switch sides..very unlikely..and he is mad he was screwed over in the HOH. Wouldn't be shocked if Cowboy won it though, and have a gut feeling he will.

calgaryred
08-01-2004, 12:47 PM
I don't see Drew trying to win veto he has nothing to gain by doing it. He's liked on both sides using or not using the veto will just hurt him.

I do have a bad feeling that Jase will win veto as well

Prototype
08-01-2004, 01:12 PM
The writing was on the wall when Holly was voted out. Mark my words, this is the begining of the end of the Four Horsemen. Jase is taking it too seriously, Drew has an alliance with the "girl" group. Scott is all muscle, no brains, and Cowboy is letting the stress get to him.

I kinda wish that the producers of the show would let us see more of the other alliance, just due to the fact that we know more about the 4H or the Van Wilder Boys, or whatever they are called, then the other group.

Let the dismantling begin.

calgaryred
08-01-2004, 01:23 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Jase and Scott outta there!

greerb
08-02-2004, 12:41 PM
If Cowboy wins it, he will probably take off Scott since there buddy buddy.

I'm just thinking about this. I'm sure Marvin won't be part of the Vito compitition. But if Cowboy wins it do you think that he would pull either of them off? I don't, I think he is smarter than that, knowing that there would be a strong chance thet Diane would put him on the block if he does use it.

Cowboy
08-02-2004, 01:33 PM
I was a little emabarrassed that I liked this show, it was like a secret addiction. I didn't realize so many people liked it...

Fourhorseman gotta go, Drew is about to turn on the HOH... Jase and Scott will be gone the first chance the girl alliance gets

moon
08-02-2004, 02:02 PM
I think the reason that we don't see more of the other alliance is that they are boring and stupid. There is nothing worth showing from them.

I really hope that one of the four horsemen win. They actually deserve it.

I can't believe people don't like Jase and Scott. Diane is by fair the most obnoxious and rudest person in the house. Adria whinning about god all the time, Karen crying and the girls all whinning about the 4 horsemen's actions and then trying to do the exact same thing really p*sses me off.

If one of the girls win it shows once agin hoe bad reality shows like this and survivor can be when people who do not deserve to win actually end up doing so.

greerb
08-02-2004, 05:28 PM
*This is a spoiler*

Watching the BB live feed today and the winner of the POV was

Jase. He used it to take himself off of the block and Dianne put Marvin up now.

In other live feed notes.
-Jase makes a kite.
-Scott and Jase rip on Cowboy, they say alot of vulgure things whitch I'm sure won't be seen on TV but may be mentioned
-Jennifer dies her hair again (orange) WTF. And now has a mohawk

Prototype
08-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by greerb@Aug 2 2004, 11:28 PM
*This is a spoiler*
SERIOUSLY!!! Enough with the spoilers! Thats the one thing I will miss if there is no NHL... people spoiling the end result of things. It's the reason I am not a wrestling fan anymore, and now... I am starting to not like geerb :P

Calgary Flames
08-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by VilleFan+Aug 2 2004, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VilleFan @ Aug 2 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-greerb@Aug 2 2004, 11:28 PM
*This is a spoiler*
SERIOUSLY!!! Enough with the spoilers! Thats the one thing I will miss if there is no NHL... people spoiling the end result of things. It's the reason I am not a wrestling fan anymore, and now... I am starting to not like geerb :P [/b][/quote]
I agree, knock it off all together, please!!! Spoiler warning or not.

calgaryred
08-02-2004, 08:10 PM
wasn't a spoiler thread already created for bb5
no spoilers here! Tuesday has already been ruined for me :angry:

Dirty Mr. Clean
08-02-2004, 08:40 PM
We should have a Spoiler Thread and a Non-Spoiler Thread. Since there is once again Spoilers in this thread I will creat a non-spoiler thread.

Dirty Mr. Clean
08-02-2004, 08:42 PM
New Thread added enjoy calgaryred, SuperNilson, and VilleFan.

greerb
08-02-2004, 10:25 PM
You guys didn't have to read my post. There was fair warning on the spoiler. I thought some might enjoy. There were already spoilers in this thread and i didn't find it necissary to create another thread.

Sorry if I messed up. I should of not called it a spoiler and said this is what I think might happen. Then I would look like a geniuss.

Flame On
08-02-2004, 10:35 PM
I still think there could be a shift in the game away from the predominantly female team. I mean Adria might cause some alarm bells with her extra team mate. I mean that's an alliance within an alliance. So perhaps (Will is it, I forget) jumps ship with the other blonde (Laurie?). Or even if just Will cause he realises he'll be the first casualty in the girls team.

Kobasew7
08-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Watched some of the feeds tonight..Diane and Marvin are nominated.. it's not what you think though..the plan is to have both twins compete, and Will for the veto. Whoever wins it will than in turn save Diane/Marvin and Jase will be nominated. A idea apperently pitched by Nakomis to get rid of Jase....

And now, the show will become very boring...no Jase or Scott leaves a crying Cowboy and Drew who is also a quiet bible living boring guy along with all the girls who complain about everything and preach every second.

How quickly this Big Brother has turned into crap.

Cowboy
08-07-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Kobasew7@Aug 7 2004, 06:17 AM
Watched some of the feeds tonight..Diane and Marvin are nominated.. it's not what you think though..the plan is to have both twins compete, and Will for the veto. Whoever wins it will than in turn save Diane/Marvin and Jase will be nominated. A idea apperently pitched by Nakomis to get rid of Jase....

And now, the show will become very boring...no Jase or Scott leaves a crying Cowboy and Drew who is also a quiet bible living boring guy along with all the girls who complain about everything and preach every second.

How quickly this Big Brother has turned into crap.
Hot girls over a male shovenist (spelling?) pig

Any day of the week!!!

Kobasew7
08-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Hot girls? Exactly which girl are you reffering? Diane is ok, the rest are horendus.

Checked feeds earlier today...Drew did take part in the veto ceremony and won it. Now it has everyone in the house guessing on rather or not he will use it to save his girl or not use it and save his original alliance teammate.

Im guessing he is not going to use it, hopefully he doesn't .. if he does.. Jase will be put up and evicted.

albertGQ
08-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Drew won the Power of Veto and used it to save Diane. Jase was subsequently put up. Looks like Jase will now be evicted on Thursday

flambers
08-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by albertGQ@Aug 9 2004, 02:20 PM
Drew won the Power of Veto and used it to save Diane. Jase was subsequently put up. Looks like Jase will now be evicted on Thursday
I have to ask is this a spoiler or a prediction?

greerb
08-10-2004, 07:57 PM
^
That would be a spoiler it happened yesterday. As for the Jase being out on Thursday. I'm thinking It will be close but I think Marvin will be out of the house, on Thursday.

flambers
08-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by greerb@Aug 10 2004, 06:57 PM
^
That would be a spoiler it happened yesterday. As for the Jase being out on Thursday. I'm thinking It will be close but I think Marvin will be out of the house, on Thursday.
It happened yesterday but it was shown on TV today........

albertGQ
08-11-2004, 12:56 PM
I hope Jase reaks havoc on the Diane/Drew relationship now. Thats what Drew gets for backstabbing his fellow horseman

Jiggy_12
08-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by albertGQ@Aug 11 2004, 12:56 PM
I hope Jase reaks havoc on the Diane/Drew relationship now. Thats what Drew gets for backstabbing his fellow horseman
Jase would have done the same thing with Holly still here

Calgary Flames
08-11-2004, 03:16 PM
So is this now "the" Big Brother thread??? Are there still spoilers here?? All that's happening is the Non Spoiler thread dropping off the page...

flambers
08-11-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Jiggy_12+Aug 11 2004, 12:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiggy_12 @ Aug 11 2004, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-albertGQ@Aug 11 2004, 12:56 PM
Jase would have done the same thing with Holly still here [/b][/quote]
I don't get your point? Obviously Drew and Chase were an Alliance at the start. I don't think Scott, Cowboy or Chase would of broke the Alliance. Drew seems like he is easy to persuade. I hope Chase causes Drew all sorts of grief.....

Drew only has three weeks left in my opinion.........

Chase
Marvin
Cowboy
Drew

Jiggy_12
08-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by flambers+Aug 11 2004, 06:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (flambers @ Aug 11 2004, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Jiggy_12@Aug 11 2004, 12:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-albertGQ@Aug 11 2004, 12:56 PM
I hope Jase reaks havoc on the Diane/Drew relationship now.# Thats what Drew gets for backstabbing his fellow horseman
I don't get your point? Obviously Drew and Chase were an Alliance at the start. I don't think Scott, Cowboy or Chase would of broke the Alliance. Drew seems like he is easy to persuade. I hope Chase causes Drew all sorts of grief.....

Chase
Marvin
Cowboy
Drew [/b][/quote]
Who will last in the game longer? Drew, or Jase? I think we can all agree Drew will. Therefore, he played better. There is no clear system to playing the game well, whoever lasts longer plays better, thats how it works. Lie, cheat, backstab, all is fair play in this game. Drew has a good position right now, aligning himself with Diane, Adria and Natalie, that will be a strong 4 to tackle.

Kobasew7
08-12-2004, 01:22 AM
Jase is gone this week...cant guarantee 100% the vote..but Diane, the twins, Will are voting Jase..while Cowboy and potentially Drew are only votes for Jase to stay.

Drew asked Jase right before entering the diary room to vote : "What do you want me to do?".. Jase said "It would be nice to have 2 votes" .. and Drew kinda nodded like ok. So he could potentially sent him a mercy vote.

Jase has already packed and is ready to go..

Also, tomorrows HOH competition will be something dealing with a shuffle board. They gave them a shuffle board to practice with... so far, Cowboy has done the best in practice..although, in past years normally the person who sucks the most wins it..if thats the case.. the twins have a shot at it..not very good at all. I believe they have to send a disc down the center of the board and try to get close to the edge without falling off.

Hopefully Cowboy gets it..and nominated Diane and Drew.. make the turn coat and his crazy girlfriend go home.

greerb
08-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Will will be on Jase's side as well they do have an alliance that hasn't been showen on TV. But is shown on the net feed.

kipperfan
08-12-2004, 06:23 PM
IF that acctually is true(personelly I dont believe, but if you say so..........)

The Jase may STAY today, Karen will always vote w/ Will, so Jase would POSSIBLY have Will, Karen, Cowboy and Drew voting his way, with the twins and nakomis voting marvins way. Jase COULD stay...............

albertGQ
08-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by flambers+Aug 11 2004, 05:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (flambers @ Aug 11 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Jiggy_12@Aug 11 2004, 12:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-albertGQ@Aug 11 2004, 12:56 PM
I hope Jase reaks havoc on the Diane/Drew relationship now.# Thats what Drew gets for backstabbing his fellow horseman

Chase
Marvin
Cowboy
Drew [/b][/quote]
Ummm, his name is Jase, not Chase

greerb
08-13-2004, 09:53 PM
For those interested

Marvin and Will were put up to be evicted.