PDA

View Full Version : NFL QB Cuts

Flickered Flame
09-06-2004, 09:24 AM
I've made a list a all the QB's cut by NFL teams yesturday. Is there a name on the list that looks appealing to the Stamps? Does anyone know anything on these guys. Tim Couch is interesting but I doubt he would come up north, and I left Ricky Ray's name off the list for obvious reasons.

QB Greg Zolman (Buffalo), QB Rob Adamson, (Carolina), QB Rod Rutherford (Carolina), QB Curt Anes (Detroit), QB Tim Couch (GB), QB Scott McBrien (GB), QB Tom Arth (Indy), QB Cory Sauter (Indy), QB Clint Stoerner (Miami), QB Ryan Van Dyke (NYG), QB Brett Engemann (Oak), QB Jason Gesser (Ten), QB Gibran Hamdan (Wash).

showtime
09-07-2004, 12:32 AM
The big name on that list has to be Jason Gesser...As his rights belong to the stamps from the Kennedy trade...But i seem to remember him being charged with drunk driving, so might be a bit of a headcase... Regardless heres some of his stats
Jason Gessers' Stats (http://wsucougars.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/gesser_jason00.html)

Ilikethissite
09-07-2004, 05:06 AM
as a big fan of Dick Van Dyke, I just gotta roote for Ryan. It don't matter if they are not related, the name is good enough for me, heh heh

I-Hate-Hulse
09-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Never Mind......

moon
09-07-2004, 02:09 PM
I know that Ryan Van Dyke had a real good season in the NFL Europe and was surprised to see him cut. He might be worth a look if he was willing to come up here although I am not sure that his style is best suited for the CFL game.

CaptainCrunch
09-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Lets pull Ryan Leaf out of retirement. if we're going to have a gong show for a team we're gonna need a band

moon
09-07-2004, 02:55 PM
Leaf's already involved in a circus of his own down at UTEP with his former coach Mike Price. You may remember him as the coach who put strippers and their expenses on his university account a few weeks after getting hired at Alabama.