PDA

View Full Version : With the injury feature turned on...

Beerfund
09-03-2004, 09:28 AM
The sim doesn't allow us to dress players that are on IR for obvious reasons. However, with the sim "injuries on" experiment, could these IR players be made available. It would allow us to dress our ideal line-up, and evaluate the injuries and other performance game by game.
Just a thought.

Cheese
09-03-2004, 09:40 AM
The sim is not putting the players injured during exhibiton games on IR....so feel free to do what you like during exhibition. Once regular season starts they will end up in the middle on IR and you wont be able to play them.

Hope thats your answer? :blink:

Thunderball
09-03-2004, 10:26 AM
I think he was asking if the guys who are injured in real life (ie: I have McAmmond and Donovan on IR) can be activated since we are gonna use the sim for injuries

At least... thats what I am curious about.

flambers
09-03-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Thunderball@Sep 3 2004, 09:26 AM
I think he was asking if the guys who are injured in real life (ie: I have McAmmond and Donovan on IR) can be activated since we are gonna use the sim for injuries

The IR list is not being enforced at this time. There is a weekly email sent to all GMs as a reminder. A message will be posted when the IR will be enforced.

Thunderball
09-03-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by flambers+Sep 3 2004, 10:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (flambers @ Sep 3 2004, 10:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Thunderball@Sep 3 2004, 09:26 AM

The IR list is not being enforced at this time. There is a weekly email sent to all GMs as a reminder. A message will be posted when the IR will be enforced. [/b][/quote]
Now they tell me... :P

Thats what I get for playing too fairly...

Beerfund
09-03-2004, 10:36 PM
So explain this: When I try to add Arvedson to my line-up it beeps and I get "Magnus Arvedson is unavailable" I'm pretty sure this is because he is listed as injured in the sim.
Or am I confused?

flambers
09-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Beerfund@Sep 3 2004, 09:36 PM
So explain this: When I try to add Arvedson to my line-up it beeps and I get "Magnus Arvedson is unavailable" I'm pretty sure this is because he is listed as injured in the sim.
Or am I confused?
Magnus Arvedson is on your IR List. If you want to add him to your line-up you will need to make a request to remove him off the IR.