PDA

View Full Version : Great effort from Tim Lacroix!

ricosuave
12-16-2016, 04:21 PM
I just wanted to post a note here (and on beyond.ca) that Tim was fabulous to deal with when I was searching around for a mortgage.

Tim was very thorough, constantly checking in as the approval process completed, and made sure that everything was in order. He explained every part of the process and even fielded questions about real estate in general to help ease my mind about such a significant purchase.

In short, if you are looking for a new mortgage, or a renewal, you should give Tim a call and see what he can do for you.

Thanks again, Tim!

Mortgage Made Easy
12-16-2016, 04:50 PM
I just wanted to post a note here (and on beyond.ca) that Tim was fabulous to deal with when I was searching around for a mortgage.

Tim was very thorough, constantly checking in as the approval process completed, and made sure that everything was in order. He explained every part of the process and even fielded questions about real estate in general to help ease my mind about such a significant purchase.

In short, if you are looking for a new mortgage, or a renewal, you should give Tim a call and see what he can do for you.

Thanks again, Tim!

It was my pleasure. Thank you for connecting and giving us the opportunity to win your trust and business. :)

Scrambler
12-29-2016, 07:42 PM

Thanks again, Tim!

I would echo this for Tim's notes and feedback he provided for my mortgage renewal. I look forward to hopefully working with him again when the time finally comes for my next home purchase.

Mortgage Made Easy
01-02-2017, 09:21 AM
I would echo this for Tim's notes and feedback he provided for my mortgage renewal. I look forward to hopefully working with him again when the time finally comes for my next home purchase.

Thank you for the comments. Wish you and your family an amazing 2017!

CubicleGeek
01-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Another kudos here for Tim who helped with my mortgage renewal just this past month. Very clearly articulated the various options I had along with the pros & cons. Timed the increase in rates offered by the banks perfectly as to get me the lowest rate possible at the time.

Highly recommended for anyone else looking for a new mortgage or mortgage renewal.

Mortgage Made Easy
01-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Another kudos here for Tim who helped with my mortgage renewal just this past month. Very clearly articulated the various options I had along with the pros & cons. Timed the increase in rates offered by the banks perfectly as to get me the lowest rate possible at the time.

Highly recommended for anyone else looking for a new mortgage or mortgage renewal.

Happy New Year Terry... thanks for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work with too... have a great 2017.

squiggs96
09-28-2017, 09:47 AM
A short while ago I asked Tim for some information, and a favour. Although he had never met me, Tim was able to help me out. His customer service was excellent, and I can vouch for his performance, that he will do an excellent job for you. Thanks again, Tim.

Mortgage Made Easy
09-28-2017, 09:59 AM
A short while ago I asked Tim for some information, and a favour. Although he had never met me, Tim was able to help me out. His customer service was excellent, and I can vouch for his performance, that he will do an excellent job for you. Thanks again, Tim.

Hi Kelly - you are very welcome. And thank you for the kind words! Appreciate the comments!

C-Four
11-12-2017, 08:28 PM
To add onto the thread, Tim and his team are hands down the most professional team my wife and I worked with during the home buying process...especially as newbies. Home Inspector comes in as a close 2nd. We would not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family.

Thanks Tim!

Mortgage Made Easy
11-13-2017, 09:23 AM
To add onto the thread, Tim and his team are hands down the most professional team my wife and I worked with during the home buying process...especially as newbies. Home Inspector comes in as a close 2nd. We would not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family.

Thanks Tim!

Thank you for the kind words! As always, thank you for entrusting me and allowing me to be a part of this process with you both! I hope you enjoy new home!

Tyler
06-19-2018, 04:04 PM
My wife and I met with Tim last night and he was extremely helpful!

Looking forward to continuing to work with him over the course of this year. Thanks Tim!

Mortgage Made Easy
06-19-2018, 05:20 PM
My wife and I met with Tim last night and he was extremely helpful!

Looking forward to continuing to work with him over the course of this year. Thanks Tim!

Thanks Tyler. It was my pleasure meeting you and Leanne last night. Looking forward to you next step in life together. :)

Nammer403
07-27-2019, 11:10 PM
Props to Tim and his team! made everything very easy for my first renewal
Thanks again Tim!

Mortgage Made Easy
07-28-2019, 07:47 AM
Props to Tim and his team! made everything very easy for my first renewal
Thanks again Tim!

You're welcome... thanks for the review, appreciate it very much! :)

Yoho
01-16-2020, 09:38 AM
Extremely lucky to deal with Tim and his team. It takes two seconds over the phone to realize you're dealing with a well informed professional. He moved heaven and earth to ensure I was able to take advantage of the last promotional rate offer. Can't recommend enough.

Mortgage Made Easy
01-16-2020, 12:35 PM
Extremely lucky to deal with Tim and his team. It takes two seconds over the phone to realize you're dealing with a well informed professional. He moved heaven and earth to ensure I was able to take advantage of the last promotional rate offer. Can't recommend enough.

Thanks Dylan. It was great to be of assistance and a big thank you for your patience at times as we dealt with 3rd parties. Thank you!!!