PDA

View Full Version : Samsung!!

Otto-matic
07-29-2004, 05:50 PM
Geez I really hate SamSung.

Their monitor I bought 2 1/2 years ago and it died. The screen went hour glass shaped. So I went to get it repaired. They said they were going to send a new monitor out. Then it changed again to being a used monitor out. Then they said there not going to send one out at all. So I go to the repair Depot.

T.H.E Service something i dont remember the name. I ask them is my monitor is ready and they say another couple of days to take the parts in. Ive been getting a number of stories from both of them. I dont know what to do. :angry: :angry:

Otto-matic
07-29-2004, 05:56 PM
I got another message from Samsung. They say that gave me the option to get a replacement monitor when i wait for mine to be fixed. They just tell me that now after about 6-8 weeks of waiting for it to be fixed. <_<

Pagal4321
07-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Really?!
I've had no problem with my Samsung SyncMaster 950p in over 3 years. My large screen TV is also a Samsung and only one minor problem there. I actually quite enjoy their products.

Otto-matic
07-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Hmm

I have a Samsung 900 NF.

I dont know why but its something wrong in it. The first time i got it repaired the person who repaired it said it was shorting out and sparking.

Oh well they said it would be here on Wednesday or Thursday.

Ive been using a old monitor i had laying around. Good to have a extra one handy.

Andrew
07-29-2004, 10:03 PM
I have a samsung lcd, no problems in 2 years. recently bought a samsung mp3 player no problem, it is SOOOO tiny it is nice. I actually really like samsung products, its unfortunate u are having problems.