PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2012! (warning: spoilers)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Guest1
07-10-2012, 04:59 PM
So who are the returning players? Will the model be the first booted out? Will one of the men get caught "spanking the monkey"?

If they let Rachel back, I'm turning it off for the restof the season. What is it with the Fabio-wanna-be? Get a haircut you hippy! No MILF this season?

Discuss.

Edit: Russell Hantz's brother is one of the contestants.

Young-Sneezy
07-10-2012, 05:15 PM
http://cdn.overclock.net/c/c4/c4bc96bd_index.jpeg

wheres the hot girl contestants?

Guest1
07-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Google is your friend.

trackercowe
07-10-2012, 07:39 PM
I know Psycho Sid's (Sid Vicious) son is one of the contestants, so that could be a tad interesting.

I am surprised Oilfan wasn't the one to start this thread, as he seems to be the biggest Big Brother fan on this board by a long shot.

Mass_nerder
07-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Hahah, former playmate of the year in the cast...

Mass_nerder
07-10-2012, 07:55 PM
I know Psycho Sid's (Sid Vicious) son is one of the contestants, so that could be a tad interesting.

I am surprised Oilfan wasn't the one to start this thread, as he seems to be the biggest Big Brother fan on this board by a long shot.

I was all "lol wut Sid Vicious didn't have a kid before dying!"
He definitely looks like his dad.

CMPunk
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
I was under the impression that no Season 13 contestants were going to be involved this year

Guest1
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
The 4 returning people coming back are rumored to be Brittany, Janelle, Dan and Boogie. They are going to be "mentors" and will pick teams.

trackercowe
07-10-2012, 11:16 PM
The 4 returning people coming back are rumored to be Brittany, Janelle, Dan and Boogie. They are going to be "mentors" and will pick teams.

No Will? Damn; I know the guy thinks the show is beneath him or something, but it's a real shame he won't be coming back.

Erick Estrada
07-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Does this start Thursday?

Guest1
07-11-2012, 08:18 AM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

Erick Estrada
07-11-2012, 12:40 PM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

LOL at the Fabio wannabe.

Machiavelli
07-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Pretty much all the guys have really bad hair in those pics.

And the nurse looks much older than 23.

undercoverbrother
07-11-2012, 04:01 PM
If I was on this show I would vote based on looks alone.

fredr123
07-11-2012, 05:02 PM
So, which of the contestants do you think will be the religious ones that bring in a bible as their luxury item? There's always someone to lead prayer group every season. Based on the pics and short bios alone, any guesses who it will be this time?

Guest1
07-11-2012, 07:22 PM
The nurse.

MrMastodonFarm
07-11-2012, 07:28 PM
So, which of the contestants do you think will be the religious ones that bring in a bible as their luxury item? There's always someone to lead prayer group every season. Based on the pics and short bios alone, any guesses who it will be this time?

They need to bring back that God loving girl who cried all the time. She had the quote of the year that season. "God bless you, God."

d_phaneuf
07-11-2012, 07:40 PM

Out of those only really excited about Britney, she was hilarious

hopefully the main group is good

Cecil Terwilliger
07-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Is this show in hd yet? I just can't bring myself To watch sd anymore.

OILFAN #81
07-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Looking forward to another season! I really liked Dan, Janelle and Britney so I am glad they are returning as mentors. I wish Dr. Will was back instead of Mike "Boogie" but that's okay.

I think I will like Kara and Danielle this year. Willie seems cool too.

OILFAN #81
07-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Are we putting spoilers in this thread too or should we have a separate one? I don't want to have to put that spoiler tag everytime but also don't want to ruin anything for anyone.

Thoughts?

albertGQ
07-11-2012, 11:36 PM
This should be a spoiler thread. Spoilertags are annoying

OILFAN #81
07-11-2012, 11:47 PM
This should be a spoiler thread. Spoilertags are annoying

I agree! So I am just going to put spoilers from now on in this thread without those lame tags.

OILFAN #81
07-12-2012, 12:26 AM
One of my favorite moments in BB history:

xfNZP1doWe4

d_phaneuf
07-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Completely forgot about that, looking forward to Dan as well he was great

Boogie without Will could get annoying very quickly

Flabbibulin
07-12-2012, 10:35 AM
I wonder if the chef will go long in the house if he keeps quiet and cooks for everyone.

Erick Estrada
07-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Boogie without Will could get annoying very quickly

Really? Mike Boogie is back? He was annoying with Will never mind without. I hope he gets sent packing early.

Otsy
07-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Really? Mike Boogie is back? He was annoying with Will never mind without. I hope he gets sent packing early.

They were the best tandem of all time. They ruled that house and funny too just lying to everyone racking up the prizes in the contests. It was awesome

North East Goon
07-12-2012, 12:58 PM
They were the best tandem of all time. They ruled that house and funny too just lying to everyone racking up the prizes in the contests. It was awesome

That was all Dr. Will, Boogie was riding his coat-tails.

Erick Estrada
07-12-2012, 01:02 PM

Yep. I don't anticipate Boogie going far by himself but you just never know as history shows that given a choice of a solid gameplay move or a emotional driven foolish move that house guests will usually go with the emotional foolish move.:bag:

3 Justin 3
07-12-2012, 03:08 PM
WTF is this thing?

http://www.cbs.com/base/files/styles/596xh/public/102031_d0607b.jpg

undercoverbrother
07-12-2012, 03:20 PM
WTF is this thing?

http://www.cbs.com/base/files/styles/596xh/public/102031_d0607b.jpg

Nelson's love child?

Mccree
07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Flipping thru the channels today I noticed that Slice is showing BB after dark staring at midnight for three hours.

Flabbibulin
07-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Britney as a coach is kinda lame

OILFAN #81
07-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Flipping thru the channels today I noticed that Slice is showing BB after dark staring at midnight for three hours.

BB after dark comes on every night for 3 hours. Not a lot happens on it. It is the live feeds and they usually do nothing (make food or play cards for most of it, or just talk).

albertGQ
07-12-2012, 09:11 PM
"one is not like the other". I agree, Britney doesn't belong like the other three

OILFAN #81
07-12-2012, 09:12 PM

Yup, was all Dr. Will.

Dan gets my vote for all-time best player. Guy was a genious and never had blood on his hands. He got every single vote in the finals as well. His partner Memphis also finished 2nd. I think "The Renegades" were the best duo. Memphis would charm people like Keesha and Renny and Dan made the strategic moves.

albertGQ
07-12-2012, 09:15 PM
What channel is Splice on Shaw? I can't find it

Machiavelli
07-12-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about this whole mentor aspect....strange.

Did anyone catch what the nurse said about the chick that was kicked off? Something like, "she's sweet, but I bet she'll try to create drama."

I thought that was hilarious, because I doubt she had even spoken to her for more than five seconds. Stereotypes FTW.

iggyformayor
07-12-2012, 10:16 PM
How is this show not in HD yet!? WTF!?

flamesrule14
07-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Pretty good looking cast. Couple of absolute smokeshows plus we get Janelle and Britney back.

Don't know if I really like the mentor aspect, but we'll see how it works out.

trackercowe
07-12-2012, 10:59 PM
That may have been one of the most obvious evictions in the history of the show. Once they said someone was heading out tonight you knew she would be the one out the door. Not trying to be a racist, but she didn't seem like the type who would do well on the show, or be liked by the "mentors"...

So Wil must be short for Willa, right?

OILFAN #81
07-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Willie's nominations for eviction:

Kara and Frank

csnarpy
07-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Willie's nominations for eviction:

Kara and Frank.

Should put this in spoiler tags... No?

OILFAN #81
07-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Edited for spoilers in previous post.

d_phaneuf
07-12-2012, 11:45 PM
show usually starts with 14 right? and now it's instantly down to 11, have to think the mentors enter the game at some point

looks to be a good season though, Dan and Britney are great and the new cast looks like it has a lot of potential

OILFAN #81
07-12-2012, 11:48 PM
show usually starts with 14 right? and now it's instantly down to 11, have to think the mentors enter the game at some point

looks to be a good season though, Dan and Britney are great and the new cast looks like it has a lot of potential

I think someone is going to be voted back in at some point. That or maybe they add a few old players to a coach's team later on (1 per team or something).

Agree on the players.

Hockey
07-13-2012, 01:02 AM
Nope. See posts 22 and 23.

I realized that was talked about, but I think spoiler tags should be put in for something that hasn't aired yet. I'm all for not having spoiler tags talking about the current episode that just aired, because I don't read this thread until after I watch an episode. However I do like to come in this thread after the show and read what people have to say. I dont like to know what will be happening on future shows.

Just my 2 cents.

OILFAN #81
07-13-2012, 01:18 AM
I realized that was talked about, but I think spoiler tags should be put in for something that hasn't aired yet. I'm all for not having spoiler tags talking about the current episode that just aired, because I don't read this thread until after I watch an episode. However I do like to come in this thread after the show and read what people have to say. I dont like to know what will be happening on future shows.

Just my 2 cents.

Okay. I can put things in spoiler tags if it bothers people. I am not a fan of the spoiler tags but don't want to upset people so I will put things in spoiler tags from now on just like previous seasons.

MrMastodonFarm
07-13-2012, 02:31 AM
This thing still isn't HD, good Lord.

BlackRedGold25
07-13-2012, 07:15 AM
I realized that was talked about, but I think spoiler tags should be put in for something that hasn't aired yet.

The title of the thread states it has spoilers. Start a spoiler free thread if you want one without.

I'm all for not having spoiler tags talking about the current episode that just aired,

Well, duh! Those aren't spoilers. You can't spoil something that has already aired.

MrMastodonFarm
07-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Well despite this show still being filmed in SD I thought that was the best season opener of the season. The twist was actually interesting IMO and the characters are all good so far. Could be a fun season.

Cecil Terwilliger
07-13-2012, 11:48 AM
This thing still isn't HD, good Lord.

I think it is because they are too cheap to replace all the cameras in the BB house. There has to be at least 50 of them.

Erick Estrada
07-13-2012, 12:18 PM
I think it is because they are too cheap to replace all the cameras in the BB house. There has to be at least 50 of them.

I realize that it may be costy due to multiple cameras in every room but come on at least make the feeds from the yard, HOH room, kitchen, and main room's HD or at the very least provide SD widescreen or something so people with 50+ inch screens don't have to stare at the black bands on each side. It's CBS for crying out loud not CBC.

d_phaneuf
07-13-2012, 07:16 PM
my guess now is that for the mentors, when their entire team goes out they get to play on their own, that's why the numbers are lower than most seasons

albertGQ
07-13-2012, 08:30 PM
I don't think CBS has even decided what they're going to do when a coach loses all their players. That's why they haven't said anything yet

3 Justin 3
07-14-2012, 03:55 AM
I realize that it may be costy due to multiple cameras in every room but come on at least make the feeds from the yard, HOH room, kitchen, and main room's HD or at the very least provide SD widescreen or something so people with 50+ inch screens don't have to stare at the black bands on each side. It's CBS for crying out loud not CBC.

HD cameras aren't even that expensive. You can get some GoPro HD's for $300. Hell, handheld Sony HD cams are $300. Would look better than SD.

Svensational
07-14-2012, 04:00 AM
Heh.. Big Brother used to be good. I watched up until season 7 and then lost all interest. Have fun becoming slaves to the show! (I mean that in a good way, I wish I still could)

OILFAN #81
07-14-2012, 10:11 PM
POV winner:
Shane wins POV. The plan as of now is to leave it the same and vote Frank out. .

Hells Bells
07-16-2012, 12:07 AM
Danielle.... :wub:

OILFAN #81
07-16-2012, 02:07 AM
From the coaches I always liked Janelle, Britney and Dan but from the players on their teams, I like Britney's players the best (Shane, Willie, JoJo).

I hope Boogie's players get kicked out right away. I like Janelle but not a huge fan of her players either.

Pretty sure they will vote Frank out this week.

3 Justin 3
07-16-2012, 02:51 AM
I hope Kara stays. Outside Britney, who is only a coach, she is the only hot chick in the entire cast.

From what I've seen so far, I really don't like the cast this year. Frank seems like a cool guy and he'll no doubt be gone in week 1. From what I've seen (only watch the show), Willie and Shane have my votes so far.

csnarpy
07-16-2012, 01:07 PM
The plan at the moment is to make Kara think she's leaving and Frank think he's staying and the switch it at the vote....

I too want Boogie gone and if this happens I can't wait to see his reaction

eden
07-16-2012, 06:53 PM
From watching the live feeds I don't think I've ever seen a week where people change there mind from who to vote out every single day. Yesterday it was going to be Frank across the board, now it's looking like Kara again since Willie somehow feels safer with Frank in the house instead of Kara. Janelle's group wants Frank out but don't want to vote against Britney's group. That alliance is such a gong show from my view, they have honestly changed who they want to vote out every day with today being Kara and the alternating pattern I assume Frank out on Thursday.

I want Kara to stay, all about team Dan.

undercoverbrother
07-16-2012, 06:55 PM
I hope Kara stays. Outside Britney, who is only a coach, she is the only hot chick in the entire cast.

From what I've seen so far, I really don't like the cast this year. Frank seems like a cool guy and he'll no doubt be gone in week 1. From what I've seen (only watch the show), Willie and Shane have my votes so far.

do not search her @ work with the filter turned off google.

flamesfan55
07-17-2012, 10:11 AM

I assume the IT department was all over you for that one. :w00t:

undercoverbrother
07-17-2012, 04:00 PM
I assume the IT department was all over you for that one. :w00t:

yep, luckily it knew the guy that rang.

3 Justin 3
07-17-2012, 10:32 PM

Please, I knew about Kara years ago. ;)

undercoverbrother
07-18-2012, 09:38 AM

no part of my is surpised by that comment.....

BlackRedGold25
07-18-2012, 09:40 AM

Are we supposed to be impressed that you went through your dad's Playboy collection thoroughly?

3 Justin 3
07-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Are we supposed to be impressed that you went through your dad's Playboy collection thoroughly?

What is this, 1970? There is something called the internet folks. We're using it right now.

trackercowe
07-18-2012, 10:24 PM
I gotta say, I really hate Mike "Boogie". The guy seems to think he is the best player in the history of the game, but really he just road Will's coat tails to the end. He might be the best coat tail rider ever, but everyone really fell under Will's charm, and Mike received dividends from it.

I am not even a big Janelle fan, but I agree with everything she said tonight and hope he goes home in short order.

d_phaneuf
07-19-2012, 04:55 PM
so it seemed that Britney/Janelle were talking about "when they enter the game" like it was a formality at points earlier in the week, not surprised if it happens

Machiavelli
07-19-2012, 08:23 PM
These contestants seem really stupid. Usually there are a few dummies in each season, but it seems like more this time around.

Barnes
07-19-2012, 10:38 PM
I have a feeling Dan picked a terrible team thinking that once they are all out, he enters the game.

3 Justin 3
07-19-2012, 10:52 PM
So how long does Shane last? I'm going to predict he goes extremely far as I believe he will clean up on every challenge they throw at him. Unless they have some mental challenge that he just screws up I really don't see anyone winning anything this year.

MrMastodonFarm
07-20-2012, 05:42 AM
These contestants seem really stupid. Usually there are a few dummies in each season, but it seems like more this time around.
I say that every year, and every year it's true.

As much fun as it is to see players we all know and love come back it doesn't allow for other "stars" to emerge.

Stay Golden
07-20-2012, 11:28 AM
I thought Frank was good as gone. Willie is going to be ducking for cover this week.
It will be interesting when CBS has the coaches compete with the house. I can see that happening in 2 more weeks.

Stay Golden
07-20-2012, 11:31 AM

many of the players are sure over acting for the camera more so this season than ever before, like really bad infomercial audience members.

Guest1
07-20-2012, 03:18 PM
Is there a volume button for the chef? Who was the other guy that always yelled when in the diary room?

Willie should have handled Frank a bit better... maybe by telling Wilma what the conversation was really like and telling him in no way was it supposed to be taken as homophobic.... Frank is trying to make drama to take the bullseye off his back. Boogie shouldn't have even gotten involved in that fight. What a d*uche.

Has the Ashley chick done ANYTHING in the past week? I had forgotten she was even in the house until it was her turn to vote. I hope it's a "fly-under-the-radar" plan.... useless.

I think the Blonde Ambition group are going to turn on each other soon.... what was Janelle thinking? Talking to Dan right in front of Brittney????

If Shane keeps playing dumb, he may go far.

I will be content if Jojo, the lesbian musician and the nerd go out next...1, 2 & 3. Unless the engineer goes postal and does something insane. That would be his saving grace. Kick in the face, anyone?

Deegee
07-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Jojo has a hell of a body. I hope she stays and wears more small bikinis.

MrMastodonFarm
07-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Jojo has a hell of a body. I hope she stays and wears more small bikinis.

Yup. As long as you don't see her face or... God forbid hear her speaks shes smoking.

metallicat
07-20-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm hoping one year CBS decides to go with a season with less gimmicks.

D to the iddy
07-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Is there a volume button for the chef? Who was the other guy that always yelled when in the diary room?

I think you're thinking of Lawon, the guy who thought America was going to vote to give him a special "Wizard" power. I don't get why these people think they need to put on a show in the diary room. Only few people (Dr. Will, Brittany, etc) can being truly entertaining in the DR because they are just being themselves.

I'm liking this season so far. I want to see the coaches some into the game to see Boogie get his ass voted out (even though I secretly find him entertaining) and to see Dan go into Renegade-mode (hopefully).

Mccree
07-20-2012, 09:56 PM
looks like Willie went postal and got removed from the game

trackercowe
07-20-2012, 11:15 PM
looks like Willie went postal and got removed from the game

Ha, there is something seriously wrong with that bloodline.

3 Justin 3
07-21-2012, 03:03 AM
I think you're thinking of Lawon, the guy who thought America was going to vote to give him a special "Wizard" power. I don't get why these people think they need to put on a show in the diary room. Only few people (Dr. Will, Brittany, etc) can being truly entertaining in the DR because they are just being themselves.

I'm liking this season so far. I want to see the coaches some into the game to see Boogie get his ass voted out (even though I secretly find him entertaining) and to see Dan go into Renegade-mode (hopefully).

Pretty sure they act crazy for the Diary Room because the producers tell them to act like that.

Watching the live feed now and Jojo is making sex sounds to Shane (oh Shane, yea, ooooh) and they are talking dirty to each other; they're in separate beds, the plan is to tell Ian how horny they are and freak Ian out. I think they'll end up facking. It's rather hilarious.

They just mentioned Willie is gone, so yeah wtf happened with him. I really liked him when he came in to the house, but the rumors started flying about him and he really blew up because of them.

Oh god, now Ashleigh and Danielle are holding hands and praying. I hope they both lose a horrible firey loss.

Barnes
07-21-2012, 08:04 AM
Willie freaked out for being named a have not. Jani nominated Brits entire team plus Ian. Willie called everyone pussies, kicked the have not room door, called Jani a c word, threw pork rinds at her then bumped Joe and head butted him a few times. Got the boot immediatly from the sound of things.

OILFAN #81
07-21-2012, 04:41 PM
POV winner below:

Shane won POV. Shane and JoJo were the nominations. Willie was kicked out and then Frank got to nominate Shane and JoJo. Shane will use it on himself and then Frank will have to pick someone to replace him with. I really like Shane. At this point I want him to win the game and stick it to Boogie.

3 Justin 3
07-22-2012, 02:41 AM
Shane is a tank. And from watching the live feeds and Big Brother After Hours a really cool and funny guy. I hope he wins too.

d_phaneuf
07-22-2012, 11:14 AM
ya at this point Shane is the one I want to win, barring coaches entering the game

a lot of people haven't gotten much camera time though, so that could change

Erick Estrada
07-22-2012, 10:49 PM
There has to be some players being added somewhere down the line or the possibility of coaches getting added to the game. There's too few players left.

metallicat
07-23-2012, 04:26 PM
I was disappointed by that "fight". I want to see a real fight, not just seem chest bumping and weird hand actions by the chef.

That Ian guy cracks me up. His date (her name eludes me) was a pretty good sport about it all.

3 Justin 3
07-23-2012, 04:51 PM
I was disappointed by that "fight". I want to see a real fight, not just seem chest bumping and weird hand actions by the chef.

That Ian guy cracks me up. His date (her name eludes me) was a pretty good sport about it all.

Ashley has admitted to thinking Ian was cute (episode 2?). They have another date planned for tonight I believe. They are going to play Boccie Ball.

I missed what happened earlier, but apparently Jojo was all over Ian too (I think this was a joke as Jojo and Shane were talking about doing something like this earlier to screw with Ian for fun).

Machiavelli
07-23-2012, 06:08 PM

Yeah, the fight wasn't much. I think a guy like Evel Dick did much worse his first season, even if he didn't actually touch anyone.

Slava
07-23-2012, 08:28 PM
It looks like they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of him. I don't even know if I understand why everyone suddenly hated him so much...just all of a sudden they decided they didn't like him anymore?

Erick Estrada
07-24-2012, 07:23 AM
It looks like they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of him. I don't even know if I understand why everyone suddenly hated him so much...just all of a sudden they decided they didn't like him anymore?

I sympathize in that it probably didn't feel great to have the entire group turn on him but we only see certain cuts on television. I imagine he started to give off a pretty bad vibe over time and these people are around each other 24/7 with no way to escape. Pretty obvious by his actions that he is a bully in his real life as he was so willing to get into a fight on camera in front of an audience good chance he wouldn't think twice about dropping someone he disagreed with off the camera.

Willie with his temper probably wasn't long for this show but he suffered from a problem that gets repeated over and over on BB. Coming out too strong out of the gate. 1st week is simply way too easy to be making/breaking promises (says he wouldn't put up Frank and then does so), calling meetings trying to get the house to turn on the leaders, losing your temper, etc. He played his cards way too early and he's gone.

Every year someone comes into the game guns a blazing making promises to everyone, strategizing with multiple players, lying to multiple people and every year that person gets turfed within the first few weeks. It makes me wonder if some people actually learn from watching the seasons because as soon as they get their chance to live their dream they make the same stupid decisions that they saw fail every year they watched as a spectator. I realize part of this is casting as CBS writers knew that Willie was volatile but that makes for good reality TV so they bring in the fire crackers to spice things up just like the NY girl with attitude and the loud Texan cook.

JohnnyNipshank
07-26-2012, 02:12 PM
More Trouble for Willie Today

http://ca.eonline.com/news/333369/big-brother-s-willie-hantz-busted-for-drunken-driving

Erick Estrada
07-26-2012, 03:05 PM
More Trouble for Willie Today

http://ca.eonline.com/news/333369/big-brother-s-willie-hantz-busted-for-drunken-driving

What a goof.

Machiavelli
07-26-2012, 05:52 PM
I'd like Shane to stay in the game as long as possible. What eye candy.

d_phaneuf
07-26-2012, 08:08 PM
voting is an excuse to make money, no chance they don't enter

happy shane won hoh

BlackRedGold25
07-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Joe looked like an idiot wearing his chef's jacket in the HOH competition.

MrMastodonFarm
07-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Joe looked like an idiot wearing his chef's jacket in the HOH competition.

haha I came into this thread to complain about that doofus too. Does he honestly think people care if he's a chef. Was he expecting a huge pop from the studio audience when he said "If you can't stand the heat...!!"

Slava
07-26-2012, 09:43 PM
I realised tonight that I dislike most of the people on the show this year. The chef is amongst my most hated, but its close. Shane seems like a decent guy (and will probably win the whole thing), but seriously what's the deal with his hair? It's atrocious!

BlackRedGold25
07-26-2012, 09:56 PM
haha I came into this thread to complain about that doofus too. Does he honestly think people care if he's a chef. Was he expecting a huge pop from the studio audience when he said "If you can't stand the heat...!!"

Willie might have been an out of control idiot but I still found him more likeable than Joe. Joe's a pompous overbearing windbag. He and Wil, the drama queen, are my least favourite houseguests this season by far.

3 Justin 3
07-26-2012, 10:34 PM
I realised tonight that I dislike most of the people on the show this year. The chef is amongst my most hated, but its close. Shane seems like a decent guy (and will probably win the whole thing), but seriously what's the deal with his hair? It's atrocious!

Watching the live feeds and all the people are pretty 'meh'. Besides Ian who is a god among the live feeds (for good reason ;)), no one is really liked. Everyone is either an airhead, a-hole, moron, or stupid.

I really only like Shane, Ian and Ashley and Ashley is out to lunch a lot of the time.

trackercowe
07-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Jeez does Joe have an inside voice? It seems he just yells everything all the time. It's getting quite annoying, hope he goes next.

Oh and Will is the man. They need to either dedicate an entire season to him, or fire Julie Chen and make him the host. Whatever it takes to get him back on board.

Sidney Crosby's Hat
07-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Whenever I see Danielle, I can't help but think of this:

TFeUrC2gR30

BlackRedGold25
07-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Watching the live feeds and all the people are pretty 'meh'. Besides Ian who is a god among the live feeds (for good reason ;)), no one is really liked. Everyone is either an airhead, a-hole, moron, or stupid.

You do know that three of those things are the same?

I don't think Frank is either of those things but I find his DR sessions to be way too forced. They come off really phony. But he's a pretty smart guy.

Erick Estrada
07-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Will be more intersting when they let the coaches in as outside of Frank and Shane the new cast is extremely weak competitively. Although someone has to explain to Shane that comb overs are for bald men not fashion. His hair got worse and worse as the episode went on.

I used to hate Brittany but she's growing on me to the point I think I have a crush on her. Super cute and has personality and some brains. What's with the dorky guy he's shacked up with?

Stay Golden
07-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Maybe its just me but most of the players left in the house are just bland.
Brittany as always is good eye candy.
The coaches need to enter the game just so Boogie can stir it up more.
Funny thing is I think they would back door him as quick as possible.
Every time that tool Joe speaks (shouts) unnecessarily I want to punch the TV.
I think Ian and Ashley are going to quietly end up in the final.

Machiavelli
07-27-2012, 01:09 PM
I loved Dr. Will's thoughts on the game so far.

Erick Estrada
07-27-2012, 03:06 PM
I loved Dr. Will's thoughts on the game so far.

I'm surprised all he does is tatoo removal. I thought he was going to be a hot shot plastic surgeon.

Parallex
07-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm surprised all he does is tatoo removal. I thought he was going to be a hot shot plastic surgeon.

IIRC he is considered a leading authority in the practice of Tattoo removal. I don't know if tattoo removal is considered plastic surgery but if it isn't it's close.

Oh, I would rather the Coaches not enter the game (fat chance of that not happening). I think Ian ends up going to the end... don't ask me why just a gut feeling.

Machiavelli
07-27-2012, 03:58 PM
I don't know how you can make a living off of removing tattoos, but I guess if you're one of the only people on the country who can do it, there's your market.

d_phaneuf
07-27-2012, 04:19 PM
his name wasn't even on the door

I thought he did plastic surgery but maybe specializes in Tattoo Removal

Machiavelli
07-27-2012, 04:21 PM
He said he's a dermatologist.

trackercowe
07-27-2012, 07:07 PM
He said he's a dermatologist.

So then he's not really a doctor then?

mGFoAX2Rf6g

Street Pharmacist
07-28-2012, 10:08 AM
I don't know how you can make a living off of removing tattoos, but I guess if you're one of the only people on the country who can do it, there's your market.

It's California, where tattoo parlors are everywhere

OILFAN #81
07-30-2012, 01:46 PM
POV winner and ceremony results below!:

Shane won POV and used it on Ashley. He replaced Ashley with Frank. Frank and Joe are the nominees. 5 votes this week and it will be 3-2 to vote Frank out at this point. I love it! I wanted Frank out this week and want Shane to win the game. Glad Shane didn't get bullied by Boogie. *ring ring* Shane: do you remember that time when Boogie thought I was going to keep Frank safe but then I put him up after the POV ceremony and now he is going home? Danielle: yeah.........hahahahahahaha.

Machiavelli
07-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Wow, what happened to change Shane's mind? I thought he was tight with Frank.

d_phaneuf
07-30-2012, 10:17 PM
It seems than Shane/Danielle/Britney/Dan are pretty tight now, I hope when the coaches come back in this week (I would say it's a 99% chance) that they work together

I really like Dan's chances with the people in this house

albertGQ
07-31-2012, 04:11 PM
What's the grand prize for Big Brother Canada? I doubt $500k? Probably $100k?

Sidney Crosby's Hat
07-31-2012, 04:27 PM
What's the grand prize for Big Brother Canada? I doubt $500k? Probably $100k?

$1000. If it's anything like Bumper Stumpers, that is.

albertGQ
07-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Or groceries like supermarket shopper (or was it called supermarket sweep?)

Slava
07-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Does anyone else remember "Definition"?

trackercowe
07-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Or groceries like supermarket shopper (or was it called supermarket sweep?)

They didn't even give you the groceries you had in cart in that damn show. Usually you ended up with a crappy coffee maker or an electric toothbrush, or something else that you keep in the garage only so you can say you won it on a pointless game show.

Cheap #######s.

Flamesoholic
08-01-2012, 03:04 AM
Anyone else get a real "bunny boiler" vibe from Danielle? This dame is so delusional with her infatuation with Shane and how the other HGs are "stalking" her it's truly embarrassing. What a nut.

Erick Estrada
08-01-2012, 07:19 AM
Anyone else get a real "bunny boiler" vibe from Danielle? This dame is so delusional with her infatuation with Shane and how the other HGs are "stalking" her it's truly embarrassing. What a nut.

She's not the sharpest pencil but she is the typical southern US young woman which is her representation on the show. Someone needs to tell her that the no-makeup look is not flattering on her. Yikes! I'm kind of getting tired of the trend the show has taken over the past few years where all the hot women seem to get punted first.

3 Justin 3
08-01-2012, 04:02 PM
She's not the sharpest pencil but she is the typical southern US young woman which is her representation on the show. Someone needs to tell her that the no-makeup look is not flattering on her. Yikes! I'm kind of getting tired of the trend the show has taken over the past few years where all the hot women seem to get punted first.

Agreed. Though there are rumbles Kara is in sequester or w/e it's called.

Sidney Crosby's Hat
08-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Agreed. Though there are rumbles Kara is in sequester or w/e it's called.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was. If the coaches don't get voted into the game tomorrow then probably everyone who has already been evicted will come back!

Barnes
08-01-2012, 05:13 PM
There's only 8 players left and 7 go to Jury so JoJo would be the first to go in in a normal season.

There's no way the coaches don't enter the game.

metallicat
08-01-2012, 08:25 PM
The only thing saving this abomination of a season is seeing Britney looking oh so good each episode.

MrMastodonFarm
08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Watching Boogie walking away angrily tonight made the entire season worthwhile.

BlackRedGold25
08-01-2012, 08:32 PM
The only thing saving this abomination of a season is seeing Britney looking oh so good each episode.

Sounds like someone misses Rachel. Maybe this will help.....

http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images01/118/f817978949df78c80c1e645c48181549/l.jpg?ggnoads

MrMastodonFarm
08-01-2012, 08:35 PM
WTF is that tranny mess

BlackRedGold25
08-01-2012, 08:36 PM
WTF is that tranny mess

That's last year's BB winner. Although I see how you could mistake it for Wil from this season.

flamesrule14
08-01-2012, 10:09 PM

Yeah she was looking especially fine tonight. Unfortunate Kara had to be voted out so early.

Really not liking this season that much. Seriously the coaches are coming into the game in all likelyhood. What was the point of even having coaches then? So dumb.

Think Shane made a mistake tonight. I think frank would have been loyal and I really want Joe out. Kind of still have hope Joe might be voted out, but most likely they will vote out frank.

Barnes
08-01-2012, 10:24 PM
I think they did the coach thing so that it didn't automatically become newbies vs vets. Gave them a chance to build relationships.

Erick Estrada
08-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Think Shane made a mistake tonight. I think frank would have been loyal and I really want Joe out. Kind of still have hope Joe might be voted out, but most likely they will vote out frank.

Dumb move by Shane. As long as Frank's in the house he and Shane are 1A and 1B in the biggest threat pecking order. If Frank leaves tomorrow Shane alone has the bullseye on his back. Worst part is that Frank and Shane had a deal and he broke that for Janelle's group that turned on him in the 2nd week and will turn on him next week. Just goes to show how paranoia makes it difficult for these people to make sound decisions.

d_phaneuf
08-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I think they did the coach thing so that it didn't automatically become newbies vs vets. Gave them a chance to build relationships.

Ya, and if the coaches start right away it immediately becomes all stars v fans at the start (which it probably will anyway)

I wish they would just do another all stars season

the first one was arguably the best season

undercoverbrother
08-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Did they do fan balloting for the first all star?

Maybe do a web poll to pick the players or maybe a rejects season. Take the first and second people voted off during the revious seasons.

albertGQ
08-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't think it will be coaches vs newbies when the coaches enter the game. If Frank stays in the game, I think him and Boogie will be an alliance. Same with Britney & Shane

Machiavelli
08-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I wish they would stop all lame gimmicks and get back to basics - 14 complete strangers who are fighting it out for $500,000.

trackercowe
08-02-2012, 10:51 PM
I wish they would stop all lame gimmicks and get back to basics - 14 complete strangers who are fighting it out for $500,000.

The problem is when they bring in 14 strangers you usually get a worthless cast, where the great majority of the players will be completely useless, and all the interesting players capable of making moves are gone right off the bat.

Just look at this season, of the new players how many of them are actually interesting on their own right? Somewhere around 3-4, then the rest a complete waste of time.

albertGQ
08-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Danielle wins HOH. I wonder who she'll allign herself with. Dan for sure. I wonder who else

Machiavelli
08-03-2012, 04:30 AM
Danielle wins HOH. I wonder who she'll allign herself with. Dan for sure. I wonder who else

Wild guess....Shane.

MrMastodonFarm
08-03-2012, 07:02 AM

Thanks, dick head.

JayP
08-03-2012, 07:36 AM
The problem is when they bring in 14 strangers you usually get a worthless cast, where the great majority of the players will be completely useless, and all the interesting players capable of making moves are gone right off the bat.

Just look at this season, of the new players how many of them are actually interesting on their own right? Somewhere around 3-4, then the rest a complete waste of time.

Pretty sure that's because the producer's are rigging the game for the veterans. They bring in a bunch of worthless people for them to pick off instead of actual competition so they don't get picked off early in the game. Since BB has let back past houseguests to compete with newbies, the quality of the cast has dropped noticeably.

Slava
08-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks, dick head.

The thread title says point blank that there are spoilers and the show aired last night.

albertGQ
08-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Thanks, dick head.

Why dont you start a Big Brother non spoiler thread if you don't want to read spoilers in a Big Brother spoilers thread.

MrMastodonFarm
08-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Look through the thread, anything that hasn't aired, people have been using spoiler tags. And yah the episode aired last night but obviously the HoH winner wasn't shown.

Oh well, it's only Big Brother.

albertGQ
08-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Look through the thread, anything that hasn't aired, people have been using spoiler tags. And yah the episode aired last night but obviously the HoH winner wasn't shown.

Oh well, it's only Big Brother.

Read the thread title.

JiriHrdina
08-03-2012, 08:43 AM
It only makes sense that if you are posting stuff that hasn't actually aired on the show that you would use the spoiler tags. It takes all of two seconds and for the most part that's what people have been doing.

Erick Estrada
08-03-2012, 09:19 AM
It only makes sense that if you are posting stuff that hasn't actually aired on the show that you would use the spoiler tags. It takes all of two seconds and for the most part that's what people have been doing.

I can live with knowing Danielle won (I'm actually very surprised she could win anything) but given the history of this thread I've always come in knowing that the spoilers would be hidden. Going on the internet and finding out who won and placing it right into a thread where most of us are watching only the televised show is pretty dumb regardless of the thread title. I expect to see spoilers in a movie thread as people have seen it and are discussing it but none of us (outside of the people getting the 24/7 feed) have had a chance to witness the competition and you basically spoiled that.

JiriHrdina
08-03-2012, 09:20 AM
I can live with knowing Danielle won (I'm actually very surprised she could win anything) but given the history of this thread I've always come in knowing that the spoilers would be hidden. Going on the internet and finding out who won and spreading it to people that prefer to watch the show is pretty dumb regardless of the thread title.

Yup, same with me. I'm not going to flip a lid over it, but coming in this morning to see that post was a bit of a piss off.

Erick Estrada
08-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Pretty sure that's because the producer's are rigging the game for the veterans. They bring in a bunch of worthless people for them to pick off instead of actual competition so they don't get picked off early in the game. Since BB has let back past houseguests to compete with newbies, the quality of the cast has dropped noticeably.

Honestly I don't believe they strive to bring in useless people. They do have criteria in that they always bring in a token gay person, colored person, elderly person, model, etc but I don't think they are looking for worthless people. You would be surprised how many useless people can get by an interview process looking like an all-star hire. On TV we know what's going on and who's working with who but in the house nobody really knows even if their closest ally is going to stab them in the back. I think the game is a lot harder than it looks from our point of view and the reason there aren't more all-stars is that it's hard to find out from an inerview who's going to crack in the house and who can handle the stress and pressure as you never really know that until the person is on the block.

Erick Estrada
08-03-2012, 09:29 AM
The thread title says point blank that there are spoilers and the show aired last night.

I guess I missed the part where they aired the completion of the competition. D'oh!

Machiavelli
08-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Oops, sorry guys. I quoted the spoiler failing to realize it was a spoiler.

albertGQ
08-03-2012, 09:40 AM
I didn't go on the internet to read who won. They aired it on BB After Dark. I don't think I need to make a new thread for BB After Dark do I?

JiriHrdina
08-03-2012, 09:53 AM
I didn't go on the internet to read who won. They aired it on BB After Dark. I don't think I need to make a new thread for BB After Dark do I?

Most people are watching the normal broadcasts, not BB AD. Please just follow the lead of what others have done and use the spoiler tags. It takes two seconds to do.

albertGQ
08-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Big Brother 2012 should encompass BBAD as well, but whatever.

I guess I won't post HOH winners anymore without spoiler tags or white text

trackercowe
08-03-2012, 10:16 AM
I would be shocked if Mike and one of Janelle or Frank do not go up on the block.

Sick and tired of everyone calling him Boogie btw.

I wonder why he was the only one who did not push the button? I guess he knows he will likely be the main target, but it's worth the risk of winning 400k more.

flambers
08-03-2012, 10:23 AM
I would be shocked if Mike and one of Janelle or Frank do not go up on the block.

I wonder why he was the only one who did not push the button? I guess he knows he will likely be the main target, but it's worth the risk of winning 400k more.

Coach who should be targeted right away is Janelle....

Sidney Crosby's Hat
08-03-2012, 10:25 AM

He must not have thought Frank was going home and figured a 43% chance at 100K was better than an 8% chance at 500K.

corporatejay
08-03-2012, 10:39 AM
He must not have thought Frank was going home and figured a 43% chance at 100K was better than an 8% chance at 500K.

I don't think he cares all that much about the money (I mean, obviously he does to some degree) but I just think he wants to hang around longer and being a coach all but guarantees that, whereas his game might be over next week.

Erick Estrada
08-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Big Brother 2012 should encompass BBAD as well, but whatever.

I guess I won't post HOH winners anymore without spoiler tags or white text

No biggie. It's not the end of the world or anything.

Coach who should be targeted right away is Janelle....

The all-stars are in a bit of a tough spot in that the other players all know their games. Janelle is a top competitor and seems to have that talent for not going away. Britney isn't a great competitor, Dan will probably not be able to sweet talk himself deep, and nobody will buy what Boogie is selling.

albertGQ
08-03-2012, 11:01 AM
From watching BBAD (not reading online) it appears that the coaches will be banding together. At least that's what I got from Boogie's, Dan's, & Janelle's conversation. Britney was in the shower with Ian (yes, they were together but both were clothed). I didn't catch the entire conversation but it sounded like Janelle is telling Boogie and Dan that she did not press the reset button. But Boogie told Dan that he would've pressed it 100% for sure too if he was him since he only had one player left and there was no way Danielle was going to win.

Parallex
08-03-2012, 02:05 PM

There's that and a couple of other things I wager...

He's already won the no-newbie All-Star season of Big Brother (doesn't need the title, he's got all the bragging rights he'll ever need), he's a pretty rich guy already (doesn't need the money), probably would rather go home then go to jury house (new baby at home). Along with the shorter odds of winning anything.

Boogie already considers himself the best player of all time (I disagree, but that's what he thinks) I think he legitimately wanted to come back just as a coach so he could add "best coach of all time" to go along with that.

I don't think he's going to be in the house much longer, Team Boogie is essentually just him and Frank and I'm pretty sure they're target 1 & 2 for a lot of people there. Ian is going to jump ship once he figures that out and I'm not sure anyone knows that NY Jenn is even there (She must be really boring in DR sessions with how little airtime she gets).

3 Justin 3
08-03-2012, 02:21 PM

Mike didn't want to play the game, too stressful etc. as he revealed last night on the live feeds. Janelle and Brit both lied and said they didn't push the button and are throwing Dan under the bus. Mike is pissed off at Dan as he thinks he is the only one who pushed it. He is thinking of working with Janelle going forward.

I could go into greater detail, but in on my iPhone an it sucks to type long messages.

Erick Estrada
08-03-2012, 02:21 PM

He's already won the no-newbie All-Star season of Big Brother (doesn't need the title, he's got all the bragging rights he'll ever need), he's a pretty rich guy already (doesn't need the money), probably would rather go home then go to jury house (new baby at home). Along with the shorter odds of winning anything.

Boogie already considers himself the best player of all time (I disagree, but that's what he thinks) I think he legitimately wanted to come back just as a coach so he could add "best coach of all time" to go along with that.

I don't think he's going to be in the house much longer, Team Boogie is essentually just him and Frank and I'm pretty sure they're target 1 & 2 for a lot of people there. Ian is going to jump ship once he figures that out and I'm not sure anyone knows that NY Jenn is even there (She must be really boring in DR sessions with how little airtime she gets).

Personally I believe he probably wanted to have the coaching title so he could be all alone on a pedestal as only person to win as player and coach. That and/or he knows he's going to be the main target and is staring at a nearly impossible task of winning. Getting evicted early is going to be a major hit to his pride and he's going to have to bust his butt just to last a couple of weeks let alone go to the end. He likes to talk like he's the best so now is his chance to prove it. If he wins this season I would definately give him his dues and honestly with this years drab cast I find humour in his arrogance and personality.

albertGQ
08-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Mike didn't want to play the game, too stressful etc. as he revealed last night on the live feeds. Janelle and Brit both lied and said they didn't push the button and are throwing Dan under the bus. Mike is pissed off at Dan as he thinks he is the only one who pushed it. He is thinking of working with Janelle going forward.

I could go into greater detail, but in on my iPhone an it sucks to type long messages.

Spoiler tags or white text please!

albertGQ
08-03-2012, 02:47 PM

Chilltown in Season two was essentially just Mike and Will (with Shannon in it for a bit too). In All Stars, Chilltown was only Mike and Will. He can get far in an alliance of two, but I doubt he can do it without Dr.Will

Parallex
08-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Chilltown in Season two was essentially just Mike and Will (with Shannon in it for a bit too). In All Stars, Chilltown was only Mike and Will. He can get far in an alliance of two, but I doubt he can do it without Dr.Will

Yeah Chilltown, was mostly just the two of them but they always had others (Ex: Jani & Erika in All-Stars) along for the ride. I think Boogie and Frank are mostly on their own... no one is all that strongly tied to them. I think Ian genuinely respects Boogie but I think he knows that Frank is the Pony that Boogie put his money on.

d_phaneuf
08-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Chilltown was mostly Will, Boogie was his friend, Will did 95% of the work

and by 95% of the work I mean he got people to do the work for him

OILFAN #81
08-04-2012, 06:16 PM
HOH winner, nominations and POV winner below:

Danielle won HOH. Her nominations were Wil and Frank. Danielle won POV as well.

3 Justin 3
08-04-2012, 08:52 PM
How Danielle has won two events boggles my mind. I watch her on the feeds and she has the mind of a giraffe and doesn't seem physical at all.

Parallex
08-04-2012, 09:05 PM
How Danielle has won two events boggles my mind. I watch her on the feeds and she has the mind of a giraffe and doesn't seem physical at all.

Well one of them was the stand on a ledge challenge which naturally favors small people since they have less weight to carry (namely their own) and the other sounds like it was the Secret Santa game which is basically just luck of the draw... in other words it's the only two competitions that she could win.

She's got a pretty easy ride into late game... she's got a couple of Alpha males that can basically manipulate her into doing anything they want (Dan/Shane) and hence she's got allies and nobody respects her so she's an easy goat to take to the final two. I wager she's probably going to be fretting all next week that people all of a sudden think she's a major threat/player.

Blaster86
08-05-2012, 01:27 AM
I know nothing about big brother. Girl I am seeing has me watching BBAD, know nothing about the game.

Like Mike and Frank. Hate almost everyone else.

Did Sycho Sid Power-Bomb anyone? (Ideally Janelle)

Machiavelli
08-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Ashley irritates me to no end.

Street Pharmacist
08-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Ashley irritates me to no end.

Put her name on your dream board and hope she goes away

Guest1
08-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Ian's chesticles creep me out.

They look like the breasts of a 13 year old year old girl hitting her growth spurt.

d_phaneuf
08-06-2012, 06:35 PM
new alliance formed with Danielle/Dan/Shane/Britney/Frank/Mike that they call the 'silent six' with a plan to take out Janelle

Mike and Frank really pushed it to them that they would be more loyal than Janelle, and Janelle's team didn't even trust her

Danielle took Wil off the block and put up Janelle

Parallex
08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Is it my imagination or does Ian (of all people) seem to be an auxiliary member of every alliance or potential alliance in the House?

3 Justin 3
08-08-2012, 04:13 AM
QXMaVSgHTjM

What has been seen.

CMPunk
08-08-2012, 07:35 PM
I want to punch Ian right in the face

Street Pharmacist
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM

I enjoy him being on the show. So weird

MrMastodonFarm
08-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Easily the best episode of the season tonight. Was never a big Boogie fan but he was aces tonight. Shutting down Janelle was great.

Street Pharmacist
08-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Easily the best episode of the season tonight. Was never a big Boogie fan but he was aces tonight. Shutting down Janelle was great.

Yeah. I did not see that coming. Due to my penchant for underdogs, it was hard not to cheer for Frank. The players outside of Ian and "the silent six" < can take a hike

3 Justin 3
08-08-2012, 09:48 PM
I haven't watched a lot of Big Brother (mostly just the past couple of seasons), but I can definitely see how Boogie won All Stars.

Parallex
08-08-2012, 10:41 PM

You crazy...

Dairy Room Setting

Boogie: I thought I had drafted the perfect team, I had the brawn and the brains...
Frank: *Shakes PomPom* Go Team!
Ian: Woof

Easily the funniest moment of the game thus far. Had me chuckling the rest of the show.

I like Ian... he's going to have to do more in the 2nd half of the game if he wants to win cause right now he doesn't have an easy "I deserve to win because..." argument. Once the easy boots are out (Joe/Wil/Ashley/Jenn) he really needs to up his game.
__________________________________________________ ___________

He got a fairly favorable edit tonight. Danielle was already planning on putting up Janelle so he didn't really plant the seed he thought he was. I hope him and Frank don't do more of the Chilltown laugh attack scenes... hilarious when he and Dr. Will did it, starting to wear thin though.

trackercowe
08-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I can't believe he chose the day as a dog over the trip. I doubt making choices like that will get you that much further in the game. It was a nice thing to do, but sort of pathetic in a way as well.

Erick Estrada
08-09-2012, 12:41 AM
I can't believe he chose the day as a dog over the trip. I doubt making choices like that will get you that much further in the game. It was a nice thing to do, but sort of pathetic in a way as well.

Chalk it up to being young and dumb.

metallicat
08-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Boogie was good last night, but his arrogant diary room segments annoy the hell out of me.

MrMastodonFarm
08-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Boogie was good last night, but his arrogant diary room segments annoy the hell out of me.

That face he makes when he finishes a cocky sentence is the worst. He drops all facial features and looks like the mask from the movie Scream.

Worst acting ever continues to go to Britney however, her shocked face as Janelle took her seat was hilarious. Who is she fooling, honestly. What a knob.

Parallex
08-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Oh Ian, Ian, Ian...

When a member of your alliance (Britney, the only one you're a decent bet to beat in challenges) offer you a final two deal... you damn well take it! Don't stall on the commitemnt and be wishy-washy.

Erick Estrada
08-09-2012, 10:15 AM
That face he makes when he finishes a cocky sentence is the worst. He drops all facial features and looks like the mask from the movie Scream.

Worst acting ever continues to go to Britney however, her shocked face as Janelle took her seat was hilarious. Who is she fooling, honestly. What a knob.

It's part of his shtick and honestly love him or hate him he adds entertainment value to what would have been a pretty boring season otherwise. Outside of the all-stars, Frank and maybe even Will this has been a snoozer cast.

Parallex
08-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Outside of the all-stars, Frank and maybe even Will this has been a snoozer cast.

I'd say that half the all-stars have been boring (Britney and Janelle). As far as entertaining characters go It's basically Dan, Boogie, Frank, Wil and Ian. Everyone else has just sort of been sitting around. I suppose Danielle has potential except that she doesn't get the crazy chick edit that she ought to get.

metallicat
08-09-2012, 03:51 PM

She's lucky she's hot.

BlackRedGold25
08-09-2012, 04:56 PM
She's lucky she's hot.

More like her husband's lucky she's hot.

OILFAN #81
08-09-2012, 04:56 PM
I can't wait until Dan runs the house only like he can. Smartest player to ever play the game and it's beginning again.

Here's to a Dan/Shane/Britney final 3.

albertGQ
08-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Th only thing that can stop Dan is if BB let's the other house guests hear what he says in te DR.

Oilfan, you think Dan is a better BB player than Dr.Will? My vote goes to Dr.Will

d_phaneuf
08-09-2012, 11:21 PM
I think it's Will only because he did it twice

Dan's season was just as dominant as Will's was, if he can do it again to me they are a virtual tie

I hope Frank stays loyal but I have a feeling they my try and turn on their alliance quickly

Erick Estrada
08-10-2012, 12:43 AM
More like her husband's lucky she's hot.

I still remember in her original series when she won HOH and there were pictures in the HOH room of her boyfriend (I believe they weren't married at that time) and I forget which girl it was but she made the comment how Brittany talked him up like he was a hunk and once the girls saw his picture they laughed. I chalk it up to a few things;

A) They were high school sweethearts
B) Brittany really loves him for his personality
C) He's got a lot of money or a family with a lot of money

I know what the cynic in me thinks.

corporatejay
08-10-2012, 01:04 AM
I still remember in her original series when she won HOH and there were pictures in the HOH room of her boyfriend (I believe they weren't married at that time) and I forget which girl it was but she made the comment how Brittany talked him up like he was a hunk and once the girls saw his picture they laughed. I chalk it up to a few things;

A) They were high school sweethearts
B) Brittany really loves him for his personality
C) He's got a lot of money or a family with a lot of money

I know what the cynic in me thinks.

She dumped that dude. From wiki.

Since the show, Britney ended her relationship with Nick, whom she was engaged to during her summer on Big Brother 12. On March 18, 2012, she married her high school sweetheart, Nathan Godwin.

Parallex
08-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Here's to a Dan/Shane/Britney final 3.

I would be shocked if both Dan and Shane make it to final three. Both of them have way more incentive to get the other out before then...

A: If only one of them is in the final then they have an auto-vote in Danielle, both of them? Coin Flip.
B: You'd ideally want people who aren't good competition beasts... so Dan should want Shane out before then,
C: You'd ideally want someone who hasn't already proved capable of convincing at least 4 people to give them 500K... so Shane should want Dan out before then,

If I were to make a wager on final 3 I'd bet on Dan, Britney, and Ian.

Barring any major shocker the next two boots are gimme's (Joe/Wil) then the tough part begins (Jury Evictions). It's also the point of no return for Chilltown 3.0 because they won't have the votes to flip the house after this point if one of Ashley or Jenn is put up. This is the point where I expect the Silent Six to break up with Frank and Shane targeting each other again.

OILFAN #81
08-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Nomination results:
Frank nominated Wil and Joe. The plan is to evict Joe.

OILFAN #81
08-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Th only thing that can stop Dan is if BB let's the other house guests hear what he says in te DR.

Oilfan, you think Dan is a better BB player than Dr.Will? My vote goes to Dr.Will

I think they are the two best to play the game in terms of gameplay itself. I think it's a tossup of 1-2. I think Dan is more likeable (Dan won 7-0 in his season) yet he thinks the game like an assassin. Dan and Will are the 2 best. Dan's replacement nominee roulette was one of the smartest moves in BB history. Jeff is my favorite still haha.

OILFAN #81
08-12-2012, 12:03 AM
POV spoiler:

Frank won POV. The plan might have changed to evict Wil.

metallicat
08-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Joe might be the most annoying reality show contestant ever. He needs to go to save my sanity.

d_phaneuf
08-12-2012, 09:51 PM
hes clearly using this to try and get a show on the food network

and I don't know if it's possible but the odds may have gone down that it would happen from before the show, he's the worst, and the houseguests say he is a bad chef as well

Parallex
08-13-2012, 11:35 AM
hes clearly using this to try and get a show on the food network

and I don't know if it's possible but the odds may have gone down that it would happen from before the show, he's the worst, and the houseguests say he is a bad chef as well

I liked that he rocked the old Kligon Proverb on the show last night.

But really being on BB isn't going to get him a show on the food network. They never show him cooking on the actual broadcast and he doesn't come off as a good chef on the other BB shows (Live Feeds & After Dark).

Best he could hope for is that it get's him on Hell's Kitchen or a spot on another cooking related competition. If he dreams of being the next Jaime Oliver or Rachel Ray through BB he had best dampen his expectations.

Also things are afoot in the BB house right now...

Frank really wants to BD Dan, the all newb alliance proposed it to him last night, He told Ian last night (whose against it but told him he'll go with what the team wants) and Boogie this morning (who's also arguing against it)

OILFAN #81
08-13-2012, 06:08 PM
POV ceremony results:

Frank did NOT use the POV. Joe and Wil remain on the block. Seems like Wil is going home but that could change last minute.

d_phaneuf
08-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Frank was trying to talk people in to back dooring Dan as well, after the POV Britney and Danielle told him. Wasn't happy

OILFAN #81
08-13-2012, 10:45 PM
With Wil looking to be the target this week, it will be interesting to see what Dan/Britney/Danielle do if they win HOH next week. Do they keep going after Joe/Ashley/Jenn? I would make a deal with those 3 and have everyone in the house go after Frank/Boogie. Joe/Ashley/Jenn are so weak and it's a waste of HOH to get one of them out. Shane would be on board. It would be harder to convince Ian (to turn on Boogie/Frank) but I think Ashley could convince him.

d_phaneuf
08-13-2012, 11:28 PM
I think Ian is closest with Britney at this point and will do what she says

albertGQ
08-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Not sure if true or not but an interesting read nonetheless

http://tamaratattles.com/2012/08/11/danielle-murphee-the-best-big-brother-houseguest-ever/2/

Danielle is known for telling tall tales. She has claimed to have many health issues that she doesn’t have including cancer, renal failure, and a broken back. She has also claimed that she has been kidnapped, stalked and been in a car wreck where her friend died. She has also fabricated imaginary siblings, and claimed that her parents were abusive in an effort to garner sympathy and be the center of attention according to sources who are close to her. Recently, on the live feeds Danielle claimed that gypsies tried to buy her from her parents when they were vacationing in France.

Machiavelli
08-14-2012, 05:22 PM
She is kooky batshart nuts....even before reading that, I thought so.

Erick Estrada
08-14-2012, 06:39 PM
I can't be the only person that thinks she looks completely nasty with no makeup?

undercoverbrother
08-14-2012, 06:43 PM
I can't be the only person that thinks she looks completely nasty with no makeup?

she reminds me of this:

TFeUrC2gR30

4X4
08-14-2012, 09:49 PM

She's got a face that's perfect for Star Trek. Just give her a funny haircut and an intergalactic uniform and she's Romulan or something.

pgsieve
08-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Zingbot to Danielle: "the only thing Shane is giving you after the show is a restraining order..ZZZIING"- one of the funniest things I've heard all season.

Erick Estrada
08-16-2012, 07:14 AM
She's got a face that's perfect for Star Trek. Just give her a funny haircut and an intergalactic uniform and she's Romulan or something.

Did anyone notice what was on her forehead when she was sitting outside talking to Brittney and Ian? She had these two massive scars or zits or something really gross looking growing there. Makeup is her friend.

3 Justin 3
08-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Did anyone notice what was on her forehead when she was sitting outside talking to Brittney and Ian? She had these two massive scars or zits or something really gross looking growing there. Makeup is her friend.

She always has zits on her forehead, that's why when she puts make-up on her skin becomes about 8 shades darker too. Her voice is the worst thing about her though.

OILFAN #81
08-16-2012, 11:16 PM
HOH winner, 10 K winner, Safety winner below:

Britney won safety for the week, Boogie won 10 K, Shane won HOH. Shane has two choices...........he could target Joe or target Frank/Boogie.

flamesfan55
08-17-2012, 02:32 PM
HOH winner, 10 K winner, Safety winner below:

Britney won safety for the week, Boogie won 10 K, Shane won HOH. Shane has two choices...........he could target Joe or target Frank/Boogie.

Shane will be going nominating Frank/Boogie unless he is lying to everyone.

d_phaneuf
08-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Boogie and Frank seem to have no idea as well, they were talking earlier today about how they are untouchable and going after Britney and Shane

OILFAN #81
08-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Nominations:

Shane nominated Frank/Boogie! So awesome!!!!!!! I seriously think Dan is the favorite at this point.

Street Pharmacist
08-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Nominations:

Shane nominated Frank/Boogie! So awesome!!!!!!! I seriously think Dan is the favorite at this point.

Dan has got this easy now. Pisses me off that Joe and Jenn are still around

D to the iddy
08-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Right now I'm worried Dan might fall into the Dr. Will position from season 7. Just kills everyone and then loses it at Final 4. Right now I have my all-time best players at: 1 - Dr. Will, 1.5 - Dan but if Dan wins this season he easily moves into number 1 all time and will never be touched.

Yeah_Baby
08-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Nominations:

Sets up a really interesting Veto competition.

OILFAN #81
08-18-2012, 09:01 PM
POV spoiler:

Frank won POV. Ding dong Mike Boogie is gone! Ashley is probably going to be the replacement nominee as per the Quack Pack.

flambers
08-19-2012, 08:18 AM
POV spoiler:

Frank won POV. Ding dong Mike Boogie is gone! Ashley is probably going to be the replacement nominee as per the Quack Pack.

With any any luck the POV winner will also win HOH on Thursday night... That would be really really interesting

Street Pharmacist
08-19-2012, 08:52 AM
POV spoiler:

The competitions have made this season the best so far Imo

BlackRedGold25
08-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Right now I'm worried Dan might fall into the Dr. Will position from season 7. Just kills everyone and then loses it at Final 4. Right now I have my all-time best players at: 1 - Dr. Will, 1.5 - Dan but if Dan wins this season he easily moves into number 1 all time and will never be touched.

The other night on BBAD Dan was talking about how Dr Will is the undisputed best player in BB history. I mean that's not that surprising since he is playing the game and it would be incredibly stupid to claim himself as the best of all time. But he also mentioned how he modeled his play in the house after Dr Will.

I think Dr Will is the best of all time because his game play was so innovative that it influenced others, He wasn't a floater and he didn't fly under the radar but he threw all the competitions to prevent himself from being a target.

OILFAN #81
08-21-2012, 12:28 AM
POV ceremony spoiler

Frank used the POV on himself and Shane put up Jenn as the replacement nominee. Frank/Boogie were pissed at Shane for not putting up Dan or Joe as the replacement. Frank/Boogie are trying to make Dan uncomfortable by saying stuff to him. Dan is keeping quiet. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot eh Boogie? See you Thursday, you are done! Ian, Britney, Danielle, Dan and Joe will all evict Boogie for sure.

3 Justin 3
08-21-2012, 12:35 AM
POV ceremony spoiler

Frank used the POV on himself and Shane put up Jenn as the replacement nominee. Frank/Boogie were pissed at Shane for not putting up Dan or Joe as the replacement. Frank/Boogie are trying to make Dan uncomfortable by saying stuff to him. Dan is keeping quiet. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot eh Boogie? See you Thursday, you are done! Ian, Britney, Danielle, Dan and Joe will all evict Jenn for sure.

Sarcasm or do you mean they will evict Boogie?

OILFAN #81
08-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Sarcasm or do you mean they will evict Boogie?

Typo, fixed it.

Erick Estrada
08-21-2012, 12:09 PM
If Boogie gets evicted the season is going to get boring fast.

Parallex
08-21-2012, 01:49 PM

But seeing the look on Boogie's face when he realizes that he was essenually bent over the kitchen table by a socially ackward nerd and had absolutely no clue it was happening would make it all worthwhile. And ironically funny considering how condescending Boogie and Frank are towards him when he's not around.

Also: Unless Frank/Jenn/Ashley win the next HoH and puts Dan up versus Britney or Danielle I'm calling the season for Dan to become the first 2 time winner of Big Brother. I'd love for it to be Ian but Ian needs Dan to go fairly quickly for that to happen. Second half of the DE or next week at the latest.

kipperfan
08-21-2012, 02:07 PM

I think the BB producers realize this as well, thus the "mystery box" in the candy crane machine. They haven't had nearly as many "twists" this season as they normally do, I'am willing to bet something weird happens with regards to that box and that it somehow provides a chance for both Frank and Boogie to make it through this week. Or perhaps Boogie does get evicted this week and the box comes into play afterwards, perhaps allowing one (recently) evicted house guest back into the house? Double eviction has to be happening really soon as well, lots of possibilities, but BB has to do something to change the game or the last 4 weeks could be fairly boring.

Yeah_Baby
08-21-2012, 02:12 PM
I think the BB producers realize this as well, thus the "mystery box" in the candy crane machine. They haven't had nearly as many "twists" this season as they normally do, I'am willing to bet something weird happens with regards to that box and that it somehow provides a chance for both Frank and Boogie to make it through this week. Or perhaps Boogie does get evicted this week and the box comes into play afterwards, perhaps allowing one (recently) evicted house guest back into the house? Double eviction has to be happening really soon as well, lots of possibilities, but BB has to do something to change the game or the last 4 weeks could be fairly boring.

Did they say something last week about this week being double eviction? Or am I on drugs?

Parallex
08-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Did they say something last week about this week being double eviction? Or am I on drugs?

You're not on drugs, DE is this week. Call me crazy but I don't think the ? box means anything... remember Shelly begging the fortune teller for a special power? I think it's a similer situation. That or it's just foreshadowing that after the DE the next HoH get's Pandora's Box.

kipperfan
08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
You're not on drugs, DE is this week. Call me crazy but I don't think the ? box means anything... remember Shelly begging the fortune teller for a special power? I think it's a similer situation. That or it's just foreshadowing that after the DE the next HoH get's Pandora's Box.

You're probably right, but I hope you're not - Boogie staying would make things a lot more interesting going forward.

Parallex
08-21-2012, 02:58 PM
You're probably right, but I hope you're not - Boogie staying would make things a lot more interesting going forward.

Meh, Boogie get's a honey edit but I think if this season proved anything (not that there was much doubt before) it's that Dr. Will drove the bus in their prior seasons. I mean seriously... he's getting got by Ian. The stimming ultra nerd has him completely hoodwinked six ways to Sunday... Somewhere Dr. Will probably has fingerprint impressions on his forehead from all the facepalming.

3 Justin 3
08-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Double Eviction is this week, was said last week.

I think Ian is right in that box means Pandora's box. My thinking is that after the first eviction they will play HoH, then that person will get Pandora's box and one option will be to send someone packing without having to vote, they just choose who to send home.

Just a thought, would be insane if that happened as someone has no chance to stay.

kipperfan
08-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Meh, Boogie get's a honey edit but I think if this season proved anything (not that there was much doubt before) it's that Dr. Will drove the bus in their prior seasons. I mean seriously... he's getting got by Ian. The stimming ultra nerd has him completely hoodwinked six ways to Sunday... Somewhere Dr. Will probably has fingerprint impressions on his forehead from all the facepalming.

Oh I agree, Boogie is the classic coattail rider, without Will he would have had no chance of winning season 7. With that said, I like having two "rival" factions in the house as opposed to one large alliance that continues to roll everyone. As it stands right now, Shane and Dan are going to be very hard to beat if the "quack pack" does make it down to the final 5, I think things would be much more interesting if Frank and Boogie could continue to play against them.

metallicat
08-22-2012, 09:07 PM
LOL @ Jenn in the diary room after being the replacement nominee. Get over yourself! Has she done anything at all this season?

albertGQ
08-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Frank wins POV. He probably cheated.

I think this is the first time he'll get to vote!

trackercowe
08-22-2012, 10:58 PM
LOL @ Jenn in the diary room after being the replacement nominee. Get over yourself! Has she done anything at all this season?

I didn't know she was still in the house until tonight. At least be somewhat attractive to look at if you're going to be a useless floater in the house.

If Frank goes out Thursday I am going to take the next few weeks off until Jenn, Ashley, and Joe are all gone. Things won't get interesting until they are down to the final five. Even then the rest are all goody goodies, aside from Dan.