PDA

View Full Version : Pick the score?

jackncoke
08-21-2004, 06:28 PM
I am saying that it will be 52-12 for BC. I am a stamps fan but i am also being realistic!!! Sad but true.

InSutterWeTrust
08-21-2004, 06:34 PM
Im gonna say 35-17 for B.C.

Mean Mr. Mustard
08-21-2004, 06:46 PM
BC lots.... Calgary significantly less. Wet weather requires a running game, ok any running game.

Rejean31
08-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Much as I hate to say it... 46-16 for B.C. :(

Ilikethissite
08-21-2004, 07:31 PM
even though I am a Lioner, somebody got to stick up for Matty's boys. I say less than 10 point spread. Further more, If Stamps can keep the leos below 22 pts, they might even win. maybe. couldbe. stranger things have happened.

I think maybe I watch too much sci fi, heh heh

Otto-matic
08-21-2004, 10:01 PM
is the score 12-11 for the stamps right now?

I_H8_Crawford
08-21-2004, 10:49 PM
18-18, 2 mins left in the 4th, Printers is down and perhaps out... wow I would never have expected Calgary to be tied with BC at this point, sounds like a gutsy effort by the boys tonight!

GO STAMPS GO!

I_H8_Crawford
08-21-2004, 11:00 PM
GOD DAMN CRANDELL!!!
CANT EVEN HANG ONTO THE BALL FOR A 1 YRD QB SNEAK!!!!!

Edit: Looks like game is going to OT

I_H8_Crawford
08-21-2004, 11:17 PM
OK that's it.

25-18 BC in OT

Crandell had better not play another down for this team EVER again. The guy is a BUM. Hand him a freaking win on a platter, all he needs to do is get 2 first downs, and what happens? Those awesome Crandell one-hoppers. ###### this sh*t, Souza better play next game if Jones isn't ready to go.

What a freaking joke this team is. We got beat by BCs THIRD STRINGER. Dunigan better do a major overhaul this offseason. Feterik better let him do an overhaul, including getting a freaking QB!!!!!!!! Enough of this Crandell sh*t. ###### I'm p*ssed off right now. ######ing Calgary. :angry:

jackncoke
08-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by I_H8_Crawford@Aug 21 2004, 10:17 PM
OK that's it.

25-18 BC in OT

Crandell had better not play another down for this team EVER again. The guy is a BUM. Hand him a freaking win on a platter, all he needs to do is get 2 first downs, and what happens? Those awesome Crandell one-hoppers. ###### this sh*t, Souza better play next game if Jones isn't ready to go.

What a freaking joke this team is. We got beat by BCs THIRD STRINGER. Dunigan better do a major overhaul this offseason. Feterik better let him do an overhaul, including getting a freaking QB!!!!!!!! Enough of this Crandell sh*t. ###### I'm p*ssed off right now. ######ing Calgary. :angry:
LOL. Give the guy a break man!!! He had the best game of the season so far. WHATEVER!!! I am right there with you in the way you think. That a$$ lost this game for the Stamps single handedly!!! :angry: 7 seconds to go in the half, team in field goal range and he throws the ball???? QB sneak for 1 yard and he fumbles the ball??? Sure the lions D made a good push but if you are playing professional ball you have to be ready for that stuff. If he had not fumbled and they still lost the ball on downs that is another story. 1 hoppers??? The recievers on the Stamps team must have a lot of patience this year because they should be close to having the most yards if the footballs would get to them!!! I don't like Crandell even a little bit and he is done after this year, if they re-sign him I will eat my shorts and then go buy an Eskies jersy!!!! I do hope that Matt stays on the team in some way even if it is as an offencive Co job and I sure as hell hope that there is a new owner next year or even this year!!! If I had the cash I would buy them right now and I keep on telling my wife that. We need a QB and fast and we need to give our D some support!!! If we had a good QB our D would be recognized as one of the best in the league!!!! I had to wait till now to post on this because I would have cursed more then you (If that is possible :D ) I am always going to be a Stamps fan and even through these shi%%y times they are my team. I can't wait to see them rise to the top again. GO STAMPS GO (except Crandell, Federik, and anyone that doesn't give 100% every game)