PDA

View Full Version : Off Market

Travis Munroe
08-03-2011, 10:33 AM
This 2 story home located just minutes from schools and is perfect for any family or investor. Drive down the quiet street and the first thing you will notice is its spectacular curb appeal. This carries all the way into the large backyard with mature tree's and bright flowers. A very large home with 3 bedrooms up + a den, bedroom and shop in the developed basement. There is also a massive storage/furnace room. The garage is fully finished and looks as if it was never used. This property was meticulously maintained and has recently been painted throughout. There is also a new hot water tank and newer roof. Enjoy the luxuries of a lake community in the low 400's. Book your appointment today. At this price it will not last.

$399,880

Give me a call to book your showing today!

http://tmunroe.com/resources/mlspics/edmCal/cal1/C3478901_1.jpg

http://tmunroe.com/resources/mlspics/edmCal/cal1/C3478901_3.jpg

http://tmunroe.com/resources/mlspics/edmCal/cal1/C3478901_4.jpg

http://tmunroe.com/resources/mlspics/edmCal/cal1/C3478901_9.jpg

http://tmunroe.com/resources/mlspics/edmCal/cal1/C3478901_13.jpg

http://tmunroe.com/resources/mlspics/edmCal/cal1/C3478901_14.jpg

http://tmunroe.com/resources/mlspics/edmCal/cal1/C3478901_19.jpg

ranchlandsselling
08-03-2011, 07:44 PM
So odd, I found this the other day on MLS and "favorite'd it" as I thought it looked like a great price. Is it a Travis listing or you found on MLS and thought it was worth a look? It's a bit dated, but maybe that's the reason for the price. Also Sundance certainly doesn't feel that "end of town" anymore. I would have never guessed there was a 20 year old property in Sundance.

Anyway, can't move for awhile as we're tied up in two properties right now that will cost to get out of and there's no money for that. Felt chatty.

I'm in the NW, looking to move somewhere more central but like the lake communities. Was in lake chaparral over the weekend and loved the lake/community but it seems too far as I work downtown and don't want to do that commute compared to the one I do now (username should make obvious).

I've been looking around Midnapore, haven't seen much I liked.... Ideally I'd like to be around Lake View or around . . . Say, MRU area or west of there, even west of Sarcee. But I like the lakes.

Travis Munroe
08-03-2011, 09:48 PM
This is my listing and general feedback has been that it is dated. My response to that is "the price". You will not find a home this size in sundance for under 400k. It feels even larger walking through it.
Not to often you find a 30+ year old home with original owners these days.

Send me a PM with more details as to what you want including budget and I can start sending you places just to give you an idea.

Sliver
08-04-2011, 06:00 PM
So odd, I found this the other day on MLS and "favorite'd it" as I thought it looked like a great price. Is it a Travis listing or you found on MLS and thought it was worth a look? It's a bit dated, but maybe that's the reason for the price. Also Sundance certainly doesn't feel that "end of town" anymore. I would have never guessed there was a 20 year old property in Sundance.

Anyway, can't move for awhile as we're tied up in two properties right now that will cost to get out of and there's no money for that. Felt chatty.

I'm in the NW, looking to move somewhere more central but like the lake communities. Was in lake chaparral over the weekend and loved the lake/community but it seems too far as I work downtown and don't want to do that commute compared to the one I do now (username should make obvious).

I've been looking around Midnapore, haven't seen much I liked.... Ideally I'd like to be around Lake View or around . . . Say, MRU area or west of there, even west of Sarcee. But I like the lakes.

I moved from the deep NW to Lake Bonavista in 2009. We love it so much. The lake never gets old and we spend a lot of time there. Midnapore isn't exactly in the boonies anymore, and Sundance isn't terrible, either.

I can't imagine living anywhere other than in a lake community now. I think we pay like $250 or something annually for pretty much the prettiest, cleanest, least-busy, most well-maintained park/beach I've ever been to. I've been to Midnapore (years ago) and it was super well-kept as well. Haven't been to Sundance, but I imagine they're all run pretty much the same so it's probably nice as well.

ranchlandsselling
08-07-2011, 07:27 PM
This is my listing and general feedback has been that it is dated. My response to that is "the price". You will not find a home this size in sundance for under 400k. It feels even larger walking through it.
Not to often you find a 30+ year old home with original owners these days.

Send me a PM with more details as to what you want including budget and I can start sending you places just to give you an idea.

I'll save the PM for later. Only looking around when I'm bored at the moment and I'm not sure now is a great time to buy. If I start getting updates and looking more activly I'll just waste my time and yours. Thanks though!

I moved from the deep NW to Lake Bonavista in 2009. We love it so much. The lake never gets old and we spend a lot of time there. Midnapore isn't exactly in the boonies anymore, and Sundance isn't terrible, either.

I can't imagine living anywhere other than in a lake community now. I think we pay like $250 or something annually for pretty much the prettiest, cleanest, least-busy, most well-maintained park/beach I've ever been to. I've been to Midnapore (years ago) and it was super well-kept as well. Haven't been to Sundance, but I imagine they're all run pretty much the same so it's probably nice as well.

Where in the NW?

Bonavista looks good - not too far. I like the area and would consider it before Midnapore - just it's a bit more expensive.

What's the deal with Bonaventure too? Are they all the same community - and you get double lake access? Or are they separate?

Thanks!

Sliver
08-08-2011, 08:41 AM
I'll save the PM for later. Only looking around when I'm bored at the moment and I'm not sure now is a great time to buy. If I start getting updates and looking more activly I'll just waste my time and yours. Thanks though!

Where in the NW?

Bonavista looks good - not too far. I like the area and would consider it before Midnapore - just it's a bit more expensive.

What's the deal with Bonaventure too? Are they all the same community - and you get double lake access? Or are they separate?

Thanks!

Grew up in Dalhousie. Moved from Evanston (we didn't like it there - I liked our house, but I just didn't like living on the outskirts of town like that).

Bonaventure is a private lake. Only people who live on it are allowed to use the lake...there isn't a public beach for residents of the community at large.

Lake Bonavista is the biggest lake in town and has two public beaches (for LB residents and their guests only), an island, tennis courts, basketball courts, outdoor exercise equipment, toboggan hill, walking paths, multiple playgrounds (four that I can think of), gazebos, beautiful grounds, free boat rentals, stocked full of fish, and a skating rink with a bonfire. In the winter they Zamboni a path around the lake you can skate around and have a bunch of hockey rinks on the lake. Ice fishing, too.

Most lake communities have all of the above. If you're a lake guy, you'll be in heaven.