PDA

View Full Version : Callers Needed *urgent*

KevanGuy
04-28-2005, 09:45 PM
I just had a bunch of work come out of the blue and I need some experienced callers. I have 4 spots open at this point. I am hoping for people that have done phone work in the past. I have three projects that I need staff for:

Fundraising for charities (calling only previous and current donors - no cold calling)
Arts marketers to sell subscriptions for a major Alberta arts organization (again, no cold calling)
Customer service reps to call back customers and set up appointments.

If you are interested PM me. Thanks.

Also, I should note that I do not pay my staff on commision. Everyone is on hourly. Day and evening hours available.

KevanGuy
05-02-2005, 07:50 PM
I am also looking for a night time call room supervisor. Man, when it rains it pours eh? Just someone who can monitor the staff and keep everyone in line. This could potentially be a salary job. Previous call room experience would definately help.

Reggie Dunlop
05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Added perk: All You Can Eat Burger Wednesdays! :P

KevanGuy
05-02-2005, 10:08 PM
I'll even buy the soda.

shoestring
05-03-2005, 02:56 AM
Okay I'll start wednesday.Where do we meet for burgers? and sodas!!
I need the evening off! Okay please!

KevanGuy
05-04-2005, 05:54 PM
OK, well, I just got MORE work thrown at me today. Where the hell was all this in February!?!? Anyway, it is calling up people who have bought lottery tickets for a provincial Arts Organization. We are just calling them up to see if they want to buy again. So NO cold calling. And no commission. You come in and work and you get paid.

At this point I will take just about anyone interested. As long as you are friendly, can speak coherently and don't complain you should fit in.

CaptainCrunch
05-10-2005, 09:43 PM
ever thought of using temp workers, or flex workers?

RedHot25
05-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Good dea, Captain.

Hey KG - another idea to find workers (if you are still looking), and to give back to the community (you seem like a good guy ;) ). In Vancouver, I worked for a youth employment centre (youth aged 15 - 30), and we took postings from employers looking for people - for free. Not sure how you are set up, but we could also offer free space for interviews, etc. Often this is just open to any youth per se - meaning they could have some life challenge, or they could not (i.e. just a regular worker). So you have choice.

Anywho, long story short....maybe try "employment services" of places like the YWCA or YMCA, they can likely advertise your positions. There is a lot of other places like that if you are interested - let me know.

Cheers.

KevanGuy
10-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey all, I again have a staffing crunch. PLeaes PM me if you are interested. I have up to 50 hours per week per person available.

CaptainCrunch
10-19-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by KevanGuy@Oct 18 2005, 11:24 PM
Hey all, I again have a staffing crunch. PLeaes PM me if you are interested. I have up to 50 hours per week per person available.
Hey Guy

I do, work corporate staffing, and you might be surprised that its pretty resonable. If you have a short fall, maybe there's something I can do to help you out.

Contact me by PM if your interest.

Thanks

KevanGuy
02-01-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm giving this a bump again cause, as usual, I have a ridiculous amount of work. Low pressure. You dont need to be a salesman/woman. One of the jobs right now is just calling up people who canvassed for Canadian Cancer Society last year and asking them if they will do it again. Easyyyyyy.

Part time, fill time, mornings, evenings, whatever. I just need some callers!

Flames_Gimp
02-01-2006, 02:29 PM
dude..pm me... how much$? i'm always up for a job that i can do from home.

albertGQ
02-01-2006, 02:31 PM
dude..pm me... how much$? i'm always up for a job that i can do from home.

The job is not from home. Its in an office downtown

Flames_Gimp
02-01-2006, 02:32 PM
The job is not from home. Its in an office downtown

ah i see, i assumed as its a phone job, could be easily setup to do from home. but whateva

albertGQ
02-01-2006, 02:36 PM
ah i see, i assumed as its a phone job, could be easily setup to do from home. but whateva

I think you gotta make the calls from the office so that the company name shows up on the caller ID. Might be some legal thing

KevanGuy
02-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah, it has to be at the office here because the lists and stuff are property of my clients and they have to be kept on site. Sorry bud.