View Full Version : Closed

Travis Munroe
02-12-2011, 05:23 PM

Regulator75
02-12-2011, 06:09 PM
$714.00 condo fee? Damn that's high.

Sliver
02-12-2011, 07:15 PM
As a dude living in the burbs with two kids that would be the worst place for me, but man does it look awesome.

Travis Munroe
02-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Condo fees throughout the entire building are very high. With that being said, you have security guards walking around full time 24/7, a lot of glass cleaning to do and touch screen elevator controls. It is a very prestigious building and we have had players like Bert, Jokinen and Cammy all reside in this building.
41 units have sold in this building since everyone took occupancy back in 07. I have 2 of those and working to make it 3.

Im glad you think it looks awesome.....each listing my photography skills get 0.1% better lol.

mykalberta
02-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Given the square footage and location I expected the price to be alot higher. Damn I could almost afford that :(

Travis Munroe
02-14-2011, 10:53 AM
We had a showing right away and may have an offer coming in. The other agent thinks it is priced too high. I think it is priced just right considering a 10th floor unit that will have its view blocked once the development on the west side goes in just sold in the $475k range. It was also smaller and did not feature the open concept with open kitchen and lacked upgrades.

Vansmack
02-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Such a nice building. My friend has a sub PH there. It is freaking amazing and way out of my price range.

Bigtime
02-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Other plus to this building, I live there. :cool:

In fact I was one of the suckers that volunteered for the condo board when Torode handed it over to us. Of course then he went bankrupt and we had a huge amount of work to bring the condo up to full completion and get the finances in order. I can confidently say that the current board is made up of a great group of people that care about the building.

I can say that the 03 unit is a very nice layout, and we would have taken one if any were available back when we bought our place (this was during construction).

Outstanding views of the Stampede fireworks. Obviously one of the best locations to live for us Flames fans.

Speaking to the higher condo fees, here is some of what that covers:

-24/7 security
-daily cleaning of common areas
-water, heat, and natural gas
-2x yearly full exterior window cleaning
-4x yearly underground parking cleaning
-garbage/recycling
-3 high speed elevators (700ft/min)
-very comprehensive maintenance contracts for the building

Also keep in mind this is a 34 storey tower with ONLY 164 units (the max units per floor is 6). Compare that to Vetro a couple of blocks away with the same number of storeys and they have around 300 units. The operating costs of the building divide up a lot easier, but then again very few of their units can even hold a candle to the size and finish in arriVa.