View Full Version : Program Coordinator needed - U of C (Business Team/Cont Ed)
06-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Check it out. Continuing Education is a great place to work.
06-28-2007, 11:13 AM
What does it pay?
06-28-2007, 11:17 AM
The salary range for an Op/Admin Phase III position is $35,832 (min) to $51,396 (max).
06-28-2007, 12:32 PM
• Completion of a level of education equal to an office administration certificate or diploma program. An undergraduate university degree or a demonstrated record of continuous learning and experience working in a post secondary school environment would be an asset.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Professional Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) email, calendar,
• Experience with the University of Calgary core business systems: NCE and Peoplesoft (Materials Management and Payroll) would be an asset.
• Ability to perform multiple and complex tasks, with attention to detail in a fast paced challenging environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong customer service orientation. A high degree of personal effectiveness with strong organizational and administrative skills. Good judgement and initiative, tact and diplomacy in dealing with the frequent interactions with students, instructors, staff, University departments and external organizations.
• Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a collaborative team member.
Dang...pretty well the only thing that makes me not qualified.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.